Classy daily driver

Lee Thompson

Some times members are asking about a car for the wife or something to drive daily.
Bingo--here it is and priced @ wholesale !!!!!!
2007 Buick Lacross CSX
47 K miles
New tires
3.6 L 250 horse power
Forged internals
Dual exhaust
Non smoker and lady driven
28-29 MPG
This car is perfect--no dents or dings
It takes $14,500 to buy the car.

Attachments

• 101_0007 (Small).jpg
    101_0007 (Small).jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 513
  • 101_0009 (Small).jpg
    101_0009 (Small).jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 511
  • 101_0010 (Small).jpg
    101_0010 (Small).jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 512
  • 101_0011 (Small).jpg
    101_0011 (Small).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 510
Sharp Car Lee!

TTT

Good luck, should sell quick at that price. Would make a great road car for a salesman as well:cool:

Ty

Nice car. These cars ride awesome. I rented one for a road trip and was very pleased with its ride. I didn't want to return it after the trip!

Does it have a special cargo spot for social security/medicare checks and a wheelchair?

John, don't know what to make of this reply

Does it have a special cargo spot for social security/medicare checks and a wheelchair?

I assume you are saying I'm old so I MUST reply.
First-- 50 is not old.
Second-- It is an American car unlike one in your sig.
Third--If you don't stop your wild drunken partying ways you won't live to be my age.
How is the GN doing?

I assume you are saying I'm old so I MUST reply.
First-- 50 is not old.
Second-- It is an American car unlike one in your sig.
Third--If you don't stop your wild drunken partying ways you won't live to be my age.
How is the GN doing?

The GN is a mean machine. I've made some mods and have more in store. I will show you once I get it all done. As for my partying, my wild ways consist of scooping cat litter, changing diapers, and taking orders.

You can make your wife and I both happy by buying this car for her and disposing of the foreign car.

My brother-in-law thought Subaru's were made in Australia, does that count for anything? Also, I asked my wife if she'd rather go fast with sass or fast with class and she said sass. She doesn't like naturally aspirated Buicks that can't go through snow like a polaris. She also prefers driver controlled center differentials and six speed manuals. I said "okay," you're the boss.