Relist....'87 Turbo T f/s

Slo86GN

The Nightstalker
The other F/S thread was a bit confusing and out of date, so decided to relist the car for a few days.

This is an ongoing project car, so can be sold as a roller, or as a complete package. My busy season for work is coming up fast, so really don't have the time to finish the car. I would rather sell than let it sit outside, even if it is under a nice car cover. It sucks not having a shop/garage to put her in, but that's how it goes sometimes. At least if she sells, I can pay off a few bills and move towards buying a house this winter....with a garage..lol.

1987 Buick Regal Turbo T hardtop.....code 15U Gray...WO2 blackout trim. Body is fairly straight and rust free. 174K miles on the chassis, but was owned by older lady, so wasn't abused. Original GA delivered car...have the original window sticker, bill of sale, owners manuals, receipts for work done over the years, maintenance records, etc. Body is in very good condition other than a few dings/small dents. Interior is in good condition, just sun faded from years of southern sunshine. Headliner is showing no signs of sagging, just needs a little cleaning. Car was originally a non G80 car, but at some point the original owner replaced the 8.5" with a 7.5" from a regular Regal. I bought the complete G80 rear out of an 87 GN, so it now has the correct 8.5" rear under it, with some improvements.

Suspension:

Comp Engineering 3 way adjustable shocks front and rear
G-body Parts tubular upper A-arms
braided brake lines
upper ball joints
Metco billet LCA's
Metco driveshaft loop

Transmission:

Pat's 10"/3200 lockup convertor
PTS billet stator
PTS Extreme shift kit
PTS ring kit for pump
10 vane pump
external HD trans cooler with braided lines from factory hard lines to cooler
Brute Force HD u-joints in driveshaft

Rear-end:

factory G80 posi rear from 87 GN
GM posi rebuild kit
Moser 28 spline axles w/hardened studs
S10 wheel cylinders
all new brake parts (drums, shoes)
Bearings, seals all new
TA Performance style braced rear diff cover
welded axle tubes
braided brake line

Interior/gauges:

Auto Meter Pro Comp Ultralite
boost
fuel pressure
oil pressure
water temp
Auto Meter carbon fiber 3 5/8" tach w/hidden mount
Auto Meter mini shift lite
Auto Meter rpm activation module hidden in center console
Scanmaster 2 on column

Miscellaneous:

PTE fmic w/3" pipes
THDP
Hooker 2 1/2" catback
Walbro 340 intank w/Casper's hotwire kit
All the stock a/c parts
Factory turbine wheels
new p/s pump
SPAL dual fans
recored stock radiator
F-body alum radiator
Casper's dual relay fan harness
Hurst line lock w/LED indicator
SS replacement fuel lines (ones that run from frame to fuel rail)
MAF Translator w/LT1 SS MAF

If you are interested in the complete package, here is the engine parts list:

Factory 109 block

.030 over with forged Speed Pro pistons
polished beam stock rods
polished crank
billet main caps
ARP main studs
balanced rotating assembly

Valvetrain:

Full Throttle XR-1 roller cam 206/210 .515/.515 110 l/s
double roller timing chain
DLS adjustable cam stop for proper preload adjustment
Comp Roller lifters
Chrome Moly .080 wall pushrods for iron heads
Comp beehive springs set
Comp Retainers and +.050 locks
Harland Sharp shaft mount 1.6 roller rockers

Induction:

GT6152S turbo by Limit Engineering (4" inlet, 2.5" outlet)
8445 iron heads ported by Coupe Performance in Covington, GA
ARP head bolts
ARP SS intake bolts
lower intake port matched by Coupe Perf
..welded egr port
..egr tower machined out
MPE sheet metal plenum
Accufab 65mm throttle body
60# Motron injectors
Turbo Tweak 93 street chip
Accufab adj fuel regulator
3.5" chrome MAF pipe

I added up the receipts last week and I'm over $10K into the car, just in parts...dang gray money pit..lol. If interested, shoot me an email at Slo86GN@yahoo.com or Slo86GN@gmail.com . Pics can be found at http://boosted6.com/Evil87GN/ . Car is located in SE Georgia. Asking $5,500 as a roller.....$10,500 with everything, including any spare parts I have stuck around the house. If she doesn't sell, guess it will be storage time 'til I can get time to finish the re-assembly.

great looking t-type... a little out of my price range.. I have always liked it since i seen it on racingjunk a few years ago

Thanks much for the props. I wish someone would make me a decent offer on it....about ready to see it go somewhere else. My brother bought a True Blue '02 GT 5 speed today, so that is going to become the tweak/tinker car for now. So now the Buick needs to find a new home.....that way I can pay off one or two bills, then help him get started on the Mustang. :D

ProjectWE4 said:
Do you still have this car?

Yes, still have the car. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, but I'm not getting alerts that there has been a reply.

Kid with a toy said:
Is the car together?

Erik

The engine is still out of the car, but everything else is in place/installed. Car is a complete roller, just need to go pick the engine up from the machine shop. I had planned on picking it up this past Friday, but didn't know what that storm was going to do.

Living in Beaumont, I can appreciate that level of respect towards a hurricane since making it thru Rita.

Erik

Kid with a toy said:
Living in Beaumont, I can appreciate that level of respect towards a hurricane since making it thru Rita.

Erik

I was nervous as could be before the storm shifted track from the Gulf to right up FL. If Ernesto had come through the Gulf, I was already planning on loading the roller on a trailer and getting it to safety. I'm only about 70 miles NW of Jacksonville, FL so it would have been nasty if it had come through the Gulf and hit just north of Tampa. Last thing I needed was a big tree squishing the Buick....lol.