Classic Fast tuning question

Spud

I have a SEFI FAST with WBO2. I recently installed a KB 2.8 twin screw supercharger that I plan to feed with my twin turbos once the stroked motor I have is broken in. BTW, it's a 4.6 stroked to a 302 with Crower Blower cams and 8.3:1 compression and an intercooler (air to water exchanger). I had the turbos tuned pretty good but this seems way different especially in the lower RPMS which makes sense... Anyhow, when I'm taking off from a dead stop uphill especially, it leans way out and I have the VE numbers at similar values in the lower RPM cells (same boost levels) as the higher RPM levels when it's under load when not from a dead stop. Wondering if I should add AE vs MAP or TPS to compensate or should I give it the higher numbers in the lower VE cells as it seems to be wanting? Also, with this setup I have a hard time finding a good idle when I had it nailed with the turbos, but I think I can figure that out, but I would appreciate any idle tuning tips. It's been over a year since I've done any real figuring out on the FAST but I'm on it now...

Thanks for any advice. Turbo Buick gave me all I knew before much more than any Ford site. You guys rock...

Spud

you can overlay a log on your ve table and see which cells the car is pulling through bump up those cells just off idle through your final boost cells,

the ae vs map and vs tps can better fix the sudden rise of boost regardless of what rpm you were at without having to tweak the entire ve table , if your logs show the boost is rising quick (over 45 degree rise ) play with the map AE , if you're pushing the converter and just seem to be pushing rpms up quick (rise under 45 degrees) id play with the tps AE , if log shows the tps is steady and it still leans the tps ae wont do much

also check your log vs the a/f table , if you have a quick spooling combo might want to fatten that up a little in off idle and the middle aof the table as they are usually on the lean side

"Anyhow, when I'm taking off from a dead stop uphill especially, it leans way out"
What does the fuel psi do when this happens??
What does "uphill" have to do w/ the problem? More engine load??