Christian Kustomz/John Liquefatto (Westminster, MD) WORST PLACE EVER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No tax ID and no license... State Licensing Bureau is sending in the team :)

If only John would have treated me fairly and worked things out, it wouldn't have gone this far.It's a shame because I want nothing to do with this asshole. Just want my $.

No tax ID and no license... State Licensing Bureau is sending in the team :)

If only John would have treated me fairly and worked things out, it wouldn't have gone this far.It's a shame because I want nothing to do with this asshole. Just want my $.
I knew it!!!:D I'll bet he's going to end up with a ton of fines and possible jail time now.:eek:

Yup, this is the infamous tranny douche. I have a court hearing on Monday at 10:30am for the violation of the peace order he filed against me. Can't wait to get this show on the road! I'm going to contact the IRS now 2 just to make sure they're aware of the licensing situation and unpaid taxes. I'm sure the State will notify them as well but I see there's a reward for reporting things like this. Maybe I'll make a few extra $'s. There was no license for John or Ashley Liquefatto and nothing for Christian Kustomz on file. The State Licensing Bureau even ran the address and nothing came up for the location. It's looking like hes pretty fucked at this point...

Yup, this is the infamous tranny douche. I have a court hearing on Monday at 10:30am for the violation of the peace order he filed against me. Can't wait to get this show on the road! I'm going to contact the IRS now 2 just to make sure they're aware of the licensing situation and unpaid taxes. I'm sure the State will notify them as well but I see there's a reward for reporting things like this. Maybe I'll make a few extra $'s. There was no license for John or Ashley Liquefatto and nothing for Christian Kustomz on file. The State Licensing Bureau even ran the address and nothing came up for the location. It's looking like hes pretty fucked at this point...

Add in a visit from the fire inspector, the EPA, the health dept, [no handicap facilities?], and his day could turn out to be REALLY $hitty!:cool:

Add in a visit from the fire inspector, the EPA, the health dept, [no handicap facilities?], and his day could turn out to be REALLY $hitty!:cool:

Couldn't reach the fire marshal but will try again Monday, the department of health didn't care about the handicap situation. They said if it was a restraunt they'd care but since its just a garage that they weren't worried about it :( John got lucky on that 1. I called the IRS to report the tax evasion and was instructed to submit a form to them. Form is printed, I just need to fill it out and mail it.

Im sure he needs an occupancy permit as well.....LMAO....add them to the list. Car dealers license? Hmmmm.
His attorney is making documents for a company that doesnt exist too, maybe the Bar association would like to know about that....LOL

Bryan

Where is he dumping his oil, does he have paper work for the pick-ups, most shops are required to have grease traps for the drain systems also.

I'll look into all that on Monday after the hearing. I just find it hard to believe he's operating without a license because he even has signs for his shop out by the road. No information was found on him and the person I talked to said that they would be sending someone out there to look into it though. I can't believe he would be dumb enough to run without a license and then argue legal issues with me. If I was doing something like this I would have folded a long time ago.. Pretty crazy.

One other thing to look at is how many vehicles he's sold. Each state has a limit per year before you have to get a dealers license and a bond. If he's sold over that limit then he's got another headache to deal with.:D

Time to go to town hall and see if he's delinquent on any taxes for any property owned. If he is and there is no lien holder then pay the tax and foreclose on him immediately. See how he likes that one. He wants to be a little whiney
bitch and threaten you with his attorney? Bend his ass over and don't spit.

Time to go to town hall and see if he's delinquent on any taxes for any property owned. If he is and there is no lien holder then pay the tax and foreclose on him immediately. See how he likes that one. He wants to be a little whiney
bitch and threaten you with his attorney? Bend his ass over and don't spit.
Now that would be funny.:D

Note to self:

Don't have anything to do with this "Christian Kustomz/John Liquefatto" beansack.

Check.

Since I know John is watching, here's our ToS.

Code:
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content ("Content"). Content posted express the views of their author only.

You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

Couldn't reach the fire marshal but will try again Monday, the department of health didn't care about the handicap situation. They said if it was a restraunt they'd care but since its just a garage that they weren't worried about it :( John got lucky on that 1. I called the IRS to report the tax evasion and was instructed to submit a form to them. Form is printed, I just need to fill it out and mail it.
Just an FYI. I'm not supporting lawsuits or attorneys or anything, but any handicapped person (not sure if not handicapped can do it), can sue under the 'Persons w/disabilities act'. Watched a story a few years ago about a handicapped person that makes a living off of doing that.

It seems this guys Doucheyness is only surpassed by his Baggyness.......

Status
Not open for further replies.