chop*CHOP*chop*87 blue/blue WO2 TURBO T*g80 posi engine*buckets*t tops *COMPLETE CAR

Yes, still interested- I'd rather buy a complete assembly than piece everything together bit by bit. I really just need all the pulleys and brackets & tensioner, I don't really need all the accessorys themselves. Figure out an exact price and let me know

What about power steering pump and reservior?

Don't really need em- I'm going to be going with a new one, and need an aftermarket reservoir for my application.

How much for the power seat switch?

Thanks
. What year is your power seat track??? 1987 uses a 1 year only switch. 86 and earlier uses a diffrent pin design and wont plug into a 1987. 1986 and earlier has steel seat tracks 1987 has aluminum seat tracks

. What year is your power seat track??? 1987 uses a 1 year only switch. 86 and earlier uses a diffrent pin design and wont plug into a 1987. 1986 and earlier has steel seat tracks 1987 has aluminum seat tracks

1986. I really only need the joystick. But will take the whole switch if anything.

Thanks

dr powr seat track still avail
or
drvr side non power seat track

passgr dash plaq that says "Buick Regal"

blue console avail

need a nice blue steering wheel.not that one pictured tho:wink:

Hi, I email before asking the following:
Hi, Do you a stock 87' GN shifter?
What comes with the stock 87' GN shifter?
How much and money order is ok? Thanks, jjppmm@charter.net

Hi, I email before asking the following:
Hi, Do you a stock 87' GN shifter?
What comes with the stock 87' GN shifter?
How much and money order is ok? Thanks, jjppmm@charter.net

Shifter $50 what you get with the shifter is the shifter??? If you want a complete shifter handle add another $50 if you want a shifter cable add $25 if you want a shifter bezel add another $50 shipping probably around $20

dr powr seat track still avail
or
drvr side non power seat track

passgr dash plaq that says "Buick Regal"

blue console avail

need a nice blue steering wheel.not that one pictured tho:wink:

Power seat track and switch and wiring WHICH WORKS !!! $175
Console $225
Dash plaque $75
Blue steering wheels are tough to find nice and i dont have any

If interested let me know and i can figure shipping

Shifter $50 what you get with the shifter is the shifter??? If you want a complete shifter handle add another $50 if you want a shifter cable add $25 if you want a shifter bezel add another $50 shipping probably around $20

What I only need is the "J" rod, would you sell only that and if so how much? Thanks

What I only need is the "J" rod, would you sell only that and if so how much? Thanks

Im not parting out a shifter! $65 shipped money order is fine! If your interested pm me and ill give you the details

Shifter cable and the clip that holds the cable in the bracket on trans?

hello james im looking for rad support mounts wondering if you had a good set available...the rubber mounts betweent support and frame and everything else...washers,nuts and bolts