chop*CHOP*chop*87 blue/blue WO2 TURBO T*g80 posi engine*buckets*t tops *COMPLETE CAR

are they in good condition?

Define good condition??? I sell a lot of these because they often smashed or missing. They usually have light ?stress cracks in them. I also often see the chrome trim missing off of them . The ones that you would get would have the normal stress cracks but otherwise are unbroken. These are 25 year old parts after all

For everybody who asked yes the power seat works in all directions i just tested it a few minutes ago

1: Pics/condition of all T Top trim inside the car, I see it should be grey (like GN)
2: Shifter handle in Grey and good condition
3: Console lid in grey and good condition.
Prices induvidually or as a package to Texas 77573
thanks Jon Hanson

1: Pics/condition of all T Top trim inside the car, I see it should be grey (like GN)
2: Shifter handle in Grey and good condition
3: Console lid in grey and good condition.
Prices induvidually or as a package to Texas 77573
thanks Jon Hanson

The interior in the car in the pics is blue !!!! Not to worry though i have parted out several t top cars with grey interior. I get $40 per t top piece with the exception of the ones on the actual t top those i may not even have i will have to check. A complete shifter handle in grey unbroken $50 console lid in grey $40 let me know what you want and i can figure shipping for you

I am going to look at the Gn today and see what exact trim pices are cracked/broken and need replacment.
I will need the shifter handle.
thanks for your reply. I will get back with you once have a complete list. Jon

intake plenum t/b and thermo housing

You dont need the fuel rail or injector harness? Do you need throttle body sensors and linkage parts or bare throttle body? Probably best for you to just call and i can help you figure out if you need a 100 percent complete intake or just pieces?????

Yes, still interested- I'd rather buy a complete assembly than piece everything together bit by bit. I really just need all the pulleys and brackets & tensioner, I don't really need all the accessorys themselves. Figure out an exact price and let me know