chop*CHOP*chop*87 blue/blue WO2 TURBO T*g80 posi engine*buckets*t tops *COMPLETE CAR

ttaowner

CAR IS IN CONNECTICUT 203 213 9126 JAMES

I JUST GOT THIS CAR ABOUT 8 HOURS AGO AND WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO STRIP!!!!!! CAR IS SUPPOSE TO RUN AND DRIVE BUT THE BATTERY WAS DEAD SO IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED I CAN GET IT RUNNING BEFORE I SELL IT. I WAS TOLD THE REAR HAS A POSI IN IT SUPPOSEDLY A EATON UNIT AGAIN I WILL VERIFY BEFORE SELLING.DASH PAD IS PERFECT. POWER SEAT TRACK,TILT STEERING COLUMN FLOORSHIFT,BUCKET SEATS GOOD AS CORES.THE WHOLE NOSE ON THE CAR APPEARS PERFECT EXCEPT FOR THE BUMPER FILLERS. DOORS APPEAR TO BE PERFECT,TRUNKLID LOOKS PERFECT, FRAME LOOKS GOOD.GRILLE APPEARS TO BE A CHROME ONE PAINTED BUT LOOKS UNBROKEN TAILLIGHTS LOOK GOOD, TONS OF GOOD PARTS.SOME PARTS YOU MAY SEE ON THIS CAR I MAY ALREADY HAVE ON THE SHELF OFF OF ANOTHER CAR!!!!

AGAIN I JUST THE CAR IN TODAY SO IT MAY TAKE A LITTLE BIT TO GET CERTAIN PARTS OFF OF IT. IF YOU DO NOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ON THIS CAR I PARTED OUT MANY OF THESE CARS NOW SO I HAVE A GOOD SELECTION OF PARTS IN ALL COLORS AND CONDITIONS SO JUST CALL OR PM ME OR YOU CAN EVEN TEXT

ALL BUMPER FILLERS SHOT !!!!!!!!

203 213 9126 JAMES CALL OR TEXT

87blublupc003.jpg

87blublupc004.jpg

87blublupc005.jpg

87blublupc006.jpg

87blublupc007.jpg

87blublupc008.jpg

87blublupc009.jpg

87blublupc010.jpg

87blublupc011.jpg

87blublupc013.jpg

I dont know what they are called but i need the piece above the passenger tail light thats attached to the quarter panal. Also how much for the rims, shipped to 19090 if possible

good morning, could i get price on the two center caps and also i need release handle for t-top on passenger side, thanks tim

If the entire dash is in good shape, How much?

tell me exactly what you want!! dashpad,dash plaque,glovebox,gauge surrond,gauges,gauge bezel,wiring.radio,radio bezel,

obviously this part is large and shipping alone could be around $80 GUESSING

how much for header panel shipped to texas 77478

Not positive if im selling it yet but if i do it will be $275 plus $60 shipping. I mailed one of these to texas a month ago so im pretty positive on the shipping quote

I need the windshield trim off of the passenger side only, how much shipped to 48219 ? Send me your paypal info also