Chicagoland Dyno Pull....

I posted on the chicagolandbuick board as well, but will not be going on the dyno with the angry v6. I will probably still stop by for a bit when I'm done working since Street Stuff is about 2 minutes from my shop, just won't have the car with me :frown:

I awake, gotta go get some gas, and its wet out...:( Hope you guys still come out in force, its only water.:biggrin:
No pre dyno testing for me!

Can't do it..

Sorry guy's. I just can't let anyone jump in my car. Specialy some guy with dirty pants. :eek: hopefully the dyno day is somwhere different come spring.

19psi...23*...No Knock

:biggrin: Understandable Rick. I let them do mine since I had a "safe tune" in Pump gas and Razors Alky Kit. I was in the car watching the Powerlogger for any sign of knock... None. I met alot of guys and enjoyed myself big time. Much thanks to the Chicagoland Chapter, Street Stuff and all the guys that came out. Congrats to XXXQuik6XXX for his Top HP of the day. :cool:

Glad to have met a bunch of TR guys today , I couldn't bring my car because of the trans spraying fluid all over ,but wanted to come out and see the TB crowd.

TV is leaking on side of trans ,I have a new one on order from GM should be here on Mon.I tried the wrap a towel around it and did not work plus I hate any leaks and trans leaks just blow!!:eek:

I was a mile away and called Street Stuff to let them know I was stranded with blown headgaskets at the Ramada on North Ave at 2pm.

Damn Walbro is 8psi off and my track outing 2 weekends ago took it's toll. I lost it tuning on the way over at 26psi and no knock at 11.2 AF/R. :frown:

I toasted my ECM when I accidentally touched the USB connector against some of the exposed circuitry on the powerlogger.

Big thanks to Prasad and company for fetching me a loaner ECM so I could get home.

What a bummer :frown:

Oh well... there's always next time.