Chicago Trading post II

Daturbosix....Ive got a low mile dual 2.5" exhaust and be interested in trade. 3 hr south of Chicago. PM me.

Looks like I'm ready to sell my limited as a roller..
Lookn for $4500 obo with a built rear, less with the stock rear...
E-mail if interested..

Will also sell my enclosed '84 GMC hauler.
Been sitting as my car has been down. Will need a little TLC.
454/400 -winch- acola rims/ newer tires $4500 obo.

Powerlogger w/ECM $225
LC-1 Wideband O2 and controller $125
If someone buys both I'll cut them a better deal. Thanks

Attachments

• 072.JPG
    072.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 72
I accquired a Maroon 86 Regal and I will be parting out the following;
The whole Maroon interior, to include the dash, wiring, radio, pillow seats, seat belts carpet...EVERYTHING in the interior to include the screws and bolts.
I have the complete exterior Chrome trims, window, doors wheel wells, trunk lid trim, etc.... Selling as a package, $300 obo?
Both front and rear chrome bumpers, great condition. $250 for both or $125 each
Also, have the rear lights with chrome trim. $125 for both.

Let me know what you have to trade?
Looking for suspension parts, working on the chassis and body of my 86GN. Bodybushings, motor mounts brake systems,......

Thanks for looking.

few parts that have to go......

Precision 6768 billet hpq oil cooled double ball bearing turbo with about 5000 miles on it. no smoke , no shaft play, has a small nick on the compressor blade from a insect that got sucked in. it has a 3bolt .85 housing on it. ultra fast spooling. 1500

Fast XFI 2.0 with internal data logger option, new Caspers adapter harness, touchscreen data logger/guage 3.5 bar aem map sensor, caspers fuel/oil pressure logger kit, and multiple program thumbwheel. 2200..

custom 3.5 inch downpipe...v-band, heavy gauge stainless steel, with test pipe, 500.....very nice piece.

ATR headers....perfect, no cracks or weld ups, 3 bolt, complete....600

ATR liquid intercooler....complete kit with heat exchanger and pump....makes everyday a 35 degree day....450.

Scat procar seats....black very good condition 250 pair.

4l80e stock....250

centerline auto drags with nice front tires and worn m/t drag radials ....250

more to come....

4 Weld Drag Lites Fronts 15X7 4' BS with 1 year old maybe 800 miles on Michelin's 215 65 15 2 Rears 15X8 3.5 BS With 2 255/60/15 MT DRs. Maybe 400 miles on rear tires. Will sell with or without tires. $450/offer just the wheels without tires. Make offer on wheels and tires.

Wanted: Modded ECM for low impedence injectors. Going E85 and need to get my fuel system up to snuff.

i have a complete running/driving 85 t-type that im parting out.
car is actually fairly clean, nice quarters, fenders, floors, hood, trunk lid and more

daturbosix said:
i have a complete running/driving 85 t-type that im parting out.
car is actually fairly clean, nice quarters, fenders, floors, hood, trunk lid and more

What color interior?

Working Overdrive and stock converter coming out this week. Still in car. Anybody need a trans/converter cheap? $600
4 GN wheels... no center caps...Just driver quality spares... with 2- 275/60 worn MTDR still mounted...$100

Fresh overdrive originally done by Jimmy's Transmissions. Just freshened by Mike at trans pro in Lansing. Comes with a precision converter single disk 3000 stall lock up converter. $1500