Chicago Trading post II

i have a brand new set of m/t drag radials 325 50 15 400.00 obo
i have a 8.5 out of my 87 gn 342 open rear end 600.00 firm
some other stuff as well

i have a brand new set of gm performance ls header flanges to make your own headers part number 12480130 90.00 for the pair

front bumper new re chrome 73-77 chevelle or elcamino 175.00 obo

new edelbrock 454 tbi intake 225.00 obo

set of center bolt sbc sheet metal valve covers 150.00 obo

set of ls gm cam bearing 10.00

set of iroc rims of 87 125.00 obo

two 30 spline 8.5 gm posi units 70.00 each obo

gm posi out of a 7.5 rear end 70.00 obo

new gm power steering pump off 96-01 chevy vortec motor 120.00 obo

a pair of rims and tire like new for a trailer load range e 20.5x8.0x10 75.00 obo

set of chrome universal traction bars 50.00obo

jim 630 885 7541 text is best way to reach me

8.5" 28 spline posi unit out of a GN...Edit...Broken, not useable...Sorry
Two stock axles out of the same rear end..$75 obo

Anyone got a good ignition module? Want AC delco and as close to new as possible. Or new. I'm out south near Burbank. Let me know what you got and how much. Thanks

Laid off sale... I will be selling all my Buick crap.. A frest Stage II ON Center longblock, Race built DRC Th350 with elec. Hipster brake, rmvb, 9" Dusty converter, New 44mm Tial wastegate, 160lb injectors, new Champion Alt. bracket for power steering, Chrome Powermaster Alt. Much more to come.... pics will come soon. My stuff is not junk for ppl who don't know me...
Thanks

I am looking to sell or trade my 7668 hpqhp bb turbo. The thing is brand new. 3 bolt .85 housing. Wastegate hole ported for external gate. Looking for $2000. Seems crazy but I paid 2400 new. I would love to trade even up for a 71hpqhp bb 3 bolt .85 housing unit in the same shape. Would consider anything in the 71hpq area non bb plus cash. Thanks

I am looking to sell or trade my 7668 hpqhp bb turbo. The thing is brand new. 3 bolt .85 housing. Wastegate hole ported for external gate. Looking for $2000. Seems crazy but I paid 2400 new. I would love to trade even up for a 71hpqhp bb 3 bolt .85 housing unit in the same shape. Would consider anything in the 71hpq area non bb plus cash. Thanks
Why you going smaller Paul???

I wish it were a 6768 instead on a 7668! Just flip-flop the first two numbers and I'll be all over it.

Awe come on Steve it's just a number! It is a good turbo and really not that big to spool even.

Have a pair of m/t et front runners 26x4.5x15 that are in very good shape. Also have a pair of 28x10.5x15 stiff sidewall slicks that have some passes left in them. No rims just tires. $100 for all or trade for?

Also selling for a buddy a old set of m&a valve covers. These are the big style with the Buick6 on the top. No breathers just covers and bolts. Yes they do fit roller rockers. $125 obo

Laid off sale... I will be selling all my Buick crap.. A frest Stage II ON Center longblock, Race built DRC Th350 with elec. Hipster brake, rmvb, 9" Dusty converter, New 44mm Tial wastegate, 160lb injectors, new Champion Alt. bracket for power steering, Chrome Powermaster Alt. Much more to come.... pics will come soon. My stuff is not junk for ppl who don't know me...
Thanks

If the converter is still available, was it purchased new, how long ago, what stall, lock or non-lock up, and your asking price? Thanks for your time and response.

If the converter is still available, was it purchased new, how long ago, what stall, lock or non-lock up, and your asking price? Thanks for your time and response.
Sorry, but converter goes with the trans. Won't split up..
Thx

The valve covers are for production style heads 4 outside bolts. Also comes with the bolts.