Chicago Trading post II

They are long gone (were for my white T) and I am in the same boat. Eventually would like to switch back to metal. Plus you can remove the impact strip and weld up all the holes for a sleek look.

Hey guys,

Need: 1" plenum spacer

Picking up the new T-Type later this week and need a few things to get it running.

Thanks,
Neil

Hello,
My buddy just picked up a great looking 87 GN. However, there are some parts that are needed. This stuff does not have to be new. Like always trying to stay within budget.

I'm looking for a:
Hood Cable
Positive battery cable
Battery hold down
T-top plastic Gn grey (the center T piece)
Seat belt guides (both sides)
3rd brake light wire only (from the brake light itself to the plug-in in the trunk)
Wheel spacers prob. 3/8"
Screws for the top of the tail lights (these are visible when the deck is open, x3 each side) Only need 2.
Mystery??? The drivers seat doesn't feel right. researched and found the wrong bolt holding the top of seat to the lower portion of seat (bolt is on the consul side of seat, approx. 2" long, half screw, half sleeve, torx. If you have the right bolt, Im in! Also, the bottom of the seat seem bent also. I have no experience with this seat so any feedback would greatly help. Think it can be fixed or should I start looking for a replacement?

There is some extra stuff that he will be selling. I do not have a price yet but if interested call or pm me and we will get it figured out right away.

Car cover - Not a high end or outdoor model. Just a dust cover (grey) Probably would trade for the 2 tail light screws. lol
Brand new lower interior door panels (grey) they have been pre-moulded for approx. a 5" speaker.
Set of GN wheels. Rims and in decent drivers shape. Tires are 235/60 15 Fire hawk Indy 500.

Thanks in advance guys. I live on the IL/WI border by Gurnee.
BTW If you prefer cell please PM me and I will send it to you. Prob. not a good idea to list phone # on an open forum.

Hey there guys, you can pretty much disregard my last post of "needed items". I have replaced or fixed almost all of it. I work fast. lol

However, I do need a Cam Sensor. If anyone local has one and would not mind selling, please pm me. I live on the IL/WI border, although Im will to travel some. Also looking for a Caspers Knock gauge with the black bezel.

For sale:
Lower plastic door panels (aftermarket) for a GN,brand new with all hardware. They have the speaker cutouts pre moulded into them.
All of the dash overlays. new in packages.
Set of GN rims wrapped in Indy 500 Firehawks. Center caps and lugs included. Rims are in good shape but not show quality.

Thanks in advance,
Busyman

However, I do need a Cam Sensor. If anyone local has one and would not mind selling, please pm me. I live on the IL/WI border, although Im will to travel some. Also looking for a Caspers Knock gauge with the black bezel.

Thanks in advance,
Busyman

You can get one at highway stars in gurnee. www.nos4gn.com

Thanks Theraf8100. Just trying to keep costs down. I have already picked up 3 orders this week from Highway stars. I work 5 minutes from them.

2012-02-23_21-19-36_775.jpg
2012-02-23_21-28-37_274.jpg

Selling this boost controller. Not sure what brand it it, but it works similar to RJC's. Worked great for me and held boost where ever adjusted. Just going with a different set up. $40

3" SS DownPipe with Dump and WideBand Bung welded in.
This is a GBodyParts Pipe.

Asking $375

Located in Mundelein.

SOLD!!!!!!

image-1921999659.png

Set of 4 "Torque Thrust II" polished aluminum rims. 16X8 Zero offset (4" back space). 5x4.75 bolt pattern.
Wheel are perfect. No scratches, No Road Rash. No dings dents or other crap. Never had clip-on weights on them either. Includes 4 center caps.
Includes 4 BFG G-Force T/A KDW's 245/50R16 and 2 M+H Racemasters 275/55R16. Tires are a few years old but still have plenty of tread. Racemasters work well if track is warm. (worked fantastic when they were new)

$650 for all. These wheels run ~$200 each new.
Negotiable.

DSCN0733.jpg

DSCN0732.jpg

DSCN0731.jpg

DSCN0734.jpg

I have brf tranny that I would probably have rebuilt but its complete not blown. Also have a standard 109 short block, I checked the main bearing and looks good. Needs to be cleaned up and rebuilt, comes with crank rods, and pistons.

tt