Chicago Trading post II

TA Performance Rocker Shaft Studs $20

Stock Intercooler $50

PTE-60 leaks oil out of the exhaust side but no shaft play wheels are in great shape $100

how much oil out of the exhaust? like mosquito fogger amounts? or just a little bit of smoke?

-DD

i have a older "stage II " turbo i am looking to get rid of....no smoke... has a 49 cold side with a stock exhaust wheel and .82 exhaust housing....a stock .63 garret will fit this turbo. $200 i am in elmhurst

4' ceramic coated down pipe mild steel. Used $250. plus shipping band clamp mount for a car with out a heater box has a pipe on it for external gate.

Pictures of downpipe.

Attachments

• IMAG0208.jpg
    IMAG0208.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 264
  • IMAG0209.jpg
    IMAG0209.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 255
Weld Prostars

15x6s in great condition. I can sell them without tires. Tires are M/T Sportmans 26x7.50-15
200.00 with tires
100.00 without tires

will not ship.

Attachments

• welds.jpg
    welds.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 220
  • weld.jpg
    weld.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 233
I have an 88 cutlass frame thats needs repair washers. Has front upper and lower control arms ,gear box and steering components. I have to remove the floors for pics and the doc says I cant use my arm so it might be a couple days for pics. Looks like the bushings have been replaced along with the ball joints. The brake lines are still on it with the prop valve. $200.
No shipping on this bad boy unless you set everything up for shipment
Also have master and booster. $50
Email me or call 847-878-2689 I dont get email alerts from this site anymore so that will make it easy

Lookin for a clean set of centerline wheels for my 87 gn would prefer auto drags but let me know what you have.... Gurnee area

Classic Fast/ Speed Pro box bank to bank, with wide band 02 sensor and a un used precision harness. $800 firm plus shipping