have many more pics

Attachments

• IMG_0687.jpg
    IMG_0687.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 556
  • IMG_0684.jpg
    IMG_0684.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 527
No Idea what this stuff is worth or if its even worth selling or just better to throw out. Local guys get first dibs before I throw it up in the forsale section. I am open to offers and just want to get it out of my garage..

Will Snap pics if there is interest.

Set of GN doors. Power windows/locks with Door Panels and Glass. Doors are not perfect little rust but no holes etc.
TA-49 with wastegate.. NEEDS Rebuild.
3 sets A/C Lines from compressor to accumulator
AC evaporator
Aluminum radiator (has a bunch of bent fins. Rather not spend time to fix it will let this go for next to nothing.)
Stock Driveshaft
2 Cruise control units
Turbo Link with usb cable, serial port adapter, cd and case
Stock Downpipe with cutout
Stock sway bar

I NEED a pass side inner fender/wheel well.. Heater core removal didn't go as planned and well my wheel well ended up cracked and in pieces.. So if any one has one or knows of someone parting out a car let me know!

Stock grand national wheels. Nice for a daily driver. Comes with tires. 235/60/15 and 295/50/15. Rear rims are widened. $500

Gt6152

Have a precision GT6152 turbo for sale low miles no shaft play and comes with standard accuator.550 obo cant post pics but will email them

I'm going to be going to some 16x8 rims and I'm looking to pick up two drag radials. I'm not worried about brand right now. I wouldn't mind picking up some used 295-50-16's (if they are cheap enough) just to see if they will fit without problems. But I'm guessing the 255-50-16's is where I'm going to end up, these can be used as well because I doubt I would put many miles on them this year. I'm more interested in getting my sh*t together for next year.

Oh and I'm in the south suburbs of Chicago so I would rather pick them up than pay shipping.

Thanks everyone!

still looking for a dash harness. don't know if it matters but the car has the twilight option. i'm guessing it's a plug that's on all the harness's instead of a special one.

Does anyone have a decent upper door panel for an 87 GN with power windows? The one on my car is an eye sore! I have tons of stuff I could trade too!

I'm also looking for a stock or stock appearing radiator.

Thanks for your help guys! -----Jeremy

Dude I forgot about rad. I will pull it out tomorrow after work. I will send pics. I will bring it with to jimmys also. Do you have any head studs for irons. I took these when I removed it. Im sure the trans lines are still on it to.

Attachments

• IM000168.jpg
    IM000168.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 268
  • IM000167.jpg
    IM000167.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 258
Not in Chicagoland but

Hope you guys don't mind my intrusion in your trading post. I am about 3 hours south but would rather deal semi local with the bigger items. I am not going to ship the motor trans or rear hopefully not the heads.

Complete intercooled motor pan to TB with fresh bearings std std and crank polished $1750

Complete 8.5 posi rear end I was told it has moser axles came out of a low mileage 10 second car $800

BRF trans with complete stock rebuild and D5 converter $950

Ported iron heads with Weber Orings and Kenne Bell rockers with matching intake and GM head gaskets to use with these heads $1250 for all

67 76 E cover THS turbo in great condition tight .0015 end play (well within specs)

50 lb injectors $225

35 lb injectors $125

I would be willing to meet halfway with the motor trans or rear end.

I am in Effingham in south central Illinois I57 south to I70 and your there.

Parts I am looking for

stage II block or short block

stroker crank

billet roller cam 210 214 or 212 218ish may consider others

Stage II Off center stepped center 2 main caps

TH400 trans brake

Thanks Dave

So... I have the following:

Set of Centerline Warrior wheels (rims only no tires, 15 X 8 rear, 15 X 4 front)
Gen 6 DFI box with adapter harness
71GTQ turbo that needs rebuild. It was on my GN when I picked it up before switching to the billet67, spooled fine, made great power, thought it was fine, but when removed found minor nicks in the exhaust wheel.

Looking for : Single piece front air dam, poly bushings for upper front a-arms, stock GN wheels in good shape.

I can post pics of the warrior wheels when they were on the car if needed-

Hey, I am looking for some upper door panels power window, sun visors. If anyone has good condition seats I would be interested.

83# injectors $200
75 lb injectors $200
Both sets of injectors are low impedance
Adjustable fuel regulator $ 75
RJC aluminum crank pulley $125
for use with crank fan
coil adapter for msd dis 4 $100

Steve