Check out the banner I made at work...

hotboost84 said:
i'll take 2....black please/////email me at dreamclosets123@aol.com is there any break for 2?

Email sent.

thanks Donnie, the banners you made me are excellent...
they look GREAT !!!!

Thanks PaCemkr86!!

DSC01820.jpg

Not that good of a pic, but here is another banner he made for me "the wfo one"
These are top quality.. and quick shipping also.

:)

Are these still $62 shipped? Also, would it be possible to change the color of the outline around the 6 to grey? I'm just not big on gold.LOL Another question: Would it be possible to print the side profile of say, an AC Cobra this size and how much? Do you do any Ford Racing logos? My buddy and I are starting a business building 427 roadsters and we could use some cool signs for the shop! :cool:

Got mine the other day, Very Nice :D
Let me know if your going to do one with a GN or Ttype symbol ;)

Donnie, Are these banners still available? If so, I'd like to get a couple. :biggrin: Let me know, please.

Brandon

Yes. I have some of those banners. PM me for more info.

I haven't had the time to work on any different designs yet, but hopefully my virtigo will settle down and we'll get a little slack here are work, then I can come up with some.

PaCemkr86 said:
got any new banners? diff styles
like one with just the turbo 6 ?

I'm going to push on that designer on that WFO banner again for ya, he's taking too much time and has only given me one proof so far.....

I'm going to come up with one with just the turbo six logo Monday!! Should have one with the GN logo by the end of the week!!

im cool with that.. send a pic of what u come up with.. black or white background?

Either......

Attachments

• Turbo-six-small-black-.jpg
    Turbo-six-small-black-.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 191
  • Turbo-six-small-white.jpg
    Turbo-six-small-white.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 189
Due to some stupidity at my work place, I'm going to temporarily not be doing any banners. Seems that they get confused over how they get paid and have even harassed one of the guys from this board even though I had done given them the money for the banners. If/when they get their act together, I'll be back to selling these. As I make no money on these myself, I'm basically doing the guys on here a favor (per say) by selling them since I do all the work and my place of employment makes all the money. Sorry if this causes anyone any inconvienance and hope those that have gotten them are happy with them!!

As soon as I figure out what they are going to do, I'll let everyone know. If they keep it up, I won't even be working for them anymore.! :eek: