Check out the banner I made at work...

dgreene

Broke as hell.........
I was bored Monday at work and decided to make me a little something for my shop.

Attachments

• BuickMotorsports.jpg
    BuickMotorsports.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,266
I have a large bare wall that that would look good on. How much would you charge for on?

James L.

Just to be on the safe side I'm checking on the legality of using the Buick name on a banner that is being sold. As soon as I know, I'll let everyone here know. Wouldn't want to get sued by cash strapped GM you know.(although you can't get blood from a turnip.....)

As far as cost, the price for one of these would be around $55 plus roughly 7$ for shipping via UPS. It's on 13oz vinyl with brass grommets. It's printed at 370 DPI from a grandformat printer and I could do somewhere around 5 at a time. I'll have to pay the place I work at for them, so I won't really be making anything on them as they are usually getting around 65 plus shipping for a 3'x12' banner. I'll be able to get them to sell at 55 though.

BLACK6PACK said:
Looks good, but the colors are backwards.

You are correct......ooops!!

Would this suite anybody better?

Attachments

• BuickMotorsportsTurboSixBla.jpg
    BuickMotorsportsTurboSixBla.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,138
I work with 3 designers here, but the problem was, the tag I went off of had the colors backwards. It had the same color scheme on the turbo six as I used in that banner. Guess I should have looked at my fender emblems instead.

Hey, did you pick-up on the center of the six?

Hey, did you pick-up on the center of the six?

Meaning its not quite round? Yeah, I saw that too. Maybe with the colors flip-flopped and the circle not being quite round, GM can sue since its not exact! :D

Yeah, that center wasn't round on that plate either. I'll have all these trivial items fixed if I can sell them.

I've contacted a few venders about using the Buick Motorsports stuff, but can't get them to say anything. Reckon I should write GM?

Is the arrow supposed to be in the front or in the back?? Don't get me wrong, I would like one too. That's cool man. I can just drive down and pick it up unless you could drop it off at a local AutoZone store and they could ship to me then. :biggrin: BTW, I like the black banner one better than the white. Could you manage that too??

I would start printing them today, if I wasn't concerned about getting in trouble for using the Buick logo. Hope I can get an answer soon.

Copyright stuff

I got a few Buick things from Kirban at the Nats. I asked him why the colors were a little off from the originals and he said it had to do with avoiding pissing off GM. Might want to ask him since he sells some of the reproduction stuff...