Check out my valve cover .this was a GN1.this is carbon fiber look with some cnc work.

JC3569

ForumRunner_20120428_163746.png

Looks awesome man!:cool:

Just curious, but how much would it cost to do something like that on a set of valve covers supplied to you by a customer?

N/A Notch said:
Looks awesome man!:cool:

Just curious, but how much would it cost to do something like that on a set of valve covers supplied to you by a customer?

They took about 40 hrs so it would be alot of money.i would think around 500 dollars or so.

nice job.... I ASSume Hydrodipped...but it also looks like they are clear coated after the painting.... Did you have to hand paint the lettering?

aaron

Royal-T-Ltd said:
nice job.... I ASSume Hydrodipped...but it also looks like they are clear coated after the painting.... Did you have to hand paint the lettering?

aaron

Yes letters the red motorsports letters are hand painted in the buick is billet aluminum showing from cnc with 3 coats of clear.there are six steps. They look 10 times better in person.

Royal-T-Ltd said:

aaron
This is all done by hand no hydodippe

kidglok said:
that is fine craftsmanship my friend

Thanks for all the compliments.its worth every hour when u see them in person.i also did the plenm the same way.

ForumRunner_20120428_231153.png

ForumRunner_20120428_231325.png

Very impressive !!
Is this something that you wouldn't mind doing a how-to write up on?

Bryan