Check out my new website....

Cool Nelson,I thought you said you were done making Buick videos?
Glad to see your still doing them, These cars are addicting.
Did you call the other day and leave a new number? there was a message on my machine sounded like you but was broken up>

KLHAMMETT said:
Cool Nelson,I thought you said you were done making Buick videos?
Glad to see your still doing them, These cars are addicting.
Did you call the other day and leave a new number? there was a message on my machine sounded like you but was broken up>

Hey Otto, it's just too hard to walk away from what I love so much. I hope your doing well, I read about the stones. And yes I did leave a message on your machine. I will be starting work on the 7th video soon, if you have a vid of your car send it to me and I'll put it in the video. Take care man, Nelson. :)

Nice site, butttt...

Nice site. Not to be overly critical, but it says "Double click to edit text" just above your right shoulder on the second page. I thought you might like to know. ;)

Ryan

Nelson,

Could you shoot me an email about your DVD's. I would like a description so we can post it.
Thanks in advance.
Bruce
WE4
TBreply@aol.com

Hey Nelson thanks for sending me the DVD, great work.

And thanks for finding a spot to put a section of one of my tunes. Feel free to use more of what I sent you in any of the future GN vids you do. ;)

Turbo Ryan said:
Nice site. Not to be overly critical, but it says "Double click to edit text" just above your right shoulder on the second page. I thought you might like to know. ;)

Ryan

Thanks Ryan, I spotted that this morning and corrected it. It's hard to work with black sometimes...lol. Good eye man, Nelson. ;)

DR.BOOSTER said:
Hey Nelson thanks for sending me the DVD, great work.

And thanks for finding a spot to put a section of one of my tunes. Feel free to use more of what I sent you in any of the future GN vids you do. ;)

Your very welcome Mike, I really appreciate your contribution. I will continue to use parts of both groups here and there, including the in the up and coming 7th Buick Video. Thank you, Nelson Febus. :)

WE4 said:
Could you shoot me an email about your DVD's. I would like a description so we can post it.
Thanks in advance.
Bruce
WE4
TBreply@aol.com

Hello Bruce,

I haven't spoken to you in quite a while, I hope your doing well. Last we spoke you were dealing with back pains, a feeling I know all to well. You can visit my site FebusFilms.com for some info on the DVD's, but you can also email me at: febusoft@gmail.com. I really appreciate you taking an interest in my DVD's, thank you very much, Nelson. :)

FlyinGN said:
wow! Very prefessional.. Excellant job!

Thanks Frank, I really appreciate your kind words, and I'm very happy that you enjoyed my work. It really means a lot to me, Nelson. :)