Check out my new website for the Buick Videos..

GNflyby

The Video Guy
Hello everyone, I just finished making another website for my videos. I just wanted to get your opinions. Thanks, Nelson aka GNflyby. :D

Click here

After reading you bio on your webstie i am a bit dissapointed Nelson.I believe it was i who had invited you there,and offered you a free ride also.It was after that, you mentioned it to Travis and he offered a ride and place to stay.
Guess i wasnt good enough :(

KLHAMMETT said:
After reading you bio on your webstie i am a bit dissapointed Nelson.I believe it was i who had invited you there,and offered you a free ride also.It was after that, you mentioned it to Travis and he offered a ride and place to stay.
Guess i wasnt good enough :(

Hey Otto, I left out a lot of details just not to make it a long story. But you are right, you did offer to take me first, but because you were going by car and it would take about 16hrs to get there I could not go with you. I told you about my back surgery, there would have been no way that I would have been able to make that trip via car. But you have been very good to me since I know you, about 3years now, and I don't want you taking it the wrong way. Remember I know where you live...j/k lol. Your pal, Nelson aka GNflyby. :)

P.S. When are you gonna let me record your car, so I could place it in my next video?!

nelson

hey its aj is the video 5 on the 25th annul video and is the at the videos of them thats on your web site or are theos diffrent just worrding how much are they now

still need the money so call me to tell me more about the videos 865 684 6674 sree ya for now

Hey Nelson,Get a hold of me tomorrow,I have AJs videos(got them today) and need to transfer them from the tape they are on,I have a different type camera,If you cant i am droppping them off to get done
Hey AJ,Sorry i missed your call today,Ill be home tomorrow after 5 working on my New brakes.
Call me then,I did get the videos today from Paul

KLHAMMETT said:
Hey Nelson,Get a hold of me tomorrow,I have AJs videos(got them today) and need to transfer them from the tape they are on,I have a different type camera,If you cant i am droppping them off to get done
Hey AJ,Sorry i missed your call today,Ill be home tomorrow after 5 working on my New brakes.
Call me then,I did get the videos today from Paul

I can't right now so your better off dropping them off somewhere.

puddinpower said:
hey its aj is the video 5 on the 25th annul video and is the at the videos of them thats on your web site or are theos diffrent just worrding how much are they now

still need the money so call me to tell me more about the videos 865 684 6674 sree ya for now

Hey AJ, how you doing pal?! It's always good to hear from you. To answer your question, the six videos you see on my site are not on the GS Nats video. They are for free viewing on my site. But I also offer them on DVD for people who can not download them due to their size. Hey maybe I'll give you a call tonight, anyway take care of yourself and I'll talk to you soon. Your pal, Nelson Febus aka GNflyby. :)

GNflyby said:
I can't right now so your better off dropping them off somewhere.

I see,SO i can change your turbo at night when you stuck with no car to drive,not charge you a dollar,GIVE you a couple gallons of gas cause it ran out in my garage.Give you a new set off plug wires for free.amongst other things
And now you cant help with a couple of Videos. :mad:

Ill take them somewhere else,Im better off

KLHAMMETT said:
If you cant i am droppping them off to get done

Right now I'm dealing with the death of my grandfather, would you like me to drop everything so I could do that for you?????

I've never demanded anything of you, I always asked and if you couldn't do it that's fine, I would have to respect that. Now I'm asking you to please give me some time to morn my grandfather.

Then stop spending so much time posting on 3 different site if you have no time,Its not like i said you had to do it right now if i dropped them off.I never said you demanded anything,But YOU SAID TO ME ,Anytime i need anything just ask!
Sorry about your Gramps

KLHAMMETT said:
Then stop spending so much time posting on 3 different site if you have no time,Its not like i said you had to do it right now if i dropped them off.I never said you demanded anything,But YOU SAID TO ME ,Anytime i need anything just ask!
Sorry about your Gramps

Now your telling me what to do with my time?! You got some balls!!!
As far as I'm concern this coversation is over! :mad:

P.S. And to think, I would always defend you when people said you were a jerk.

GNflyby said:
And to think, I would always defend you when people said you were a jerk.

:rolleyes:
For sure,Maybe ask Travis about our conversation about you
Oh hows you 11 sec car :D

And you now have plenty of time to make video a day later
Conversation done,and please dont call

You guys chill out. Your both acting like girls. At any point one of you could have swallowed your pride and took a step back. 3rd point of view flame if ya want I'm tellin out it is.

No flame thanks for you view,Is never bad to have an outsiders opinion.
But i stand my ground on principal.

V8'sHAHA said:
You guys chill out. Your both acting like girls. At any point one of you could have swallowed your pride and took a step back. 3rd point of view flame if ya want I'm tellin out it is.

Your right.

When I first read what Otto wrote to me on the board “If you cant i am droppping them off to get done” I thought he was trying to be a smartass, that combined with the death of my grandfather just blew my mind, so that’s why I said “I can't right now so your better off dropping them off somewhere.” But the more I read that, the more I thought maybe he misspelled it and he meant to say “If you can I am dropping them off to get done” obviously a miscommunication. I have never refused to do anything for a fellow member on this board or any other for that matter. But then Otto started right on me, putting everything he ever did for me in my face! Well I wasn’t exactly having a good day that day so I responded. I tried to call Otto at home to see if I could repair the situation but I was told he was not home, and when I did not receive a return call I pretty much got the message. So here we are, this is neither what I want nor what I wanted! And I would like to be the first to apologize for any miscommunication; I would like to work on the videos if Otto would still be willing to drop them off. Nelson aka GNflyby. :)