Charging problems

1-CLN-GN

Wondering if somebody can help me out.Ive been having problems with my cars charging system.While driving the volts drop any where from 12.5 to 11.5 for a second and them come right back up.Ive replaced the grounds and the power wire from the alternator to the battery with bigger wire.At idle i don't have that problem.The alternator is of a 96 Impala SS and the battery is new.Ive had the alternator checked out and it checks out to be good.Any ideas?Thanks

turn the key on...does the volt idiot light come on? If not push on the dash cluster...did it come on now? That light is part if the charging circuit. no light no charge.

What is the voltage reading at the post on the back of the alt, the battery and on a gauge or scanmaster at idle? I had a problem once where the dash cluste was just loose enough to keep the volt light on the dash loosing its connection while driving over bumps.

I'm going to take the dash off and check the connection cuz i thing that has happened when i hit bumps.Thanks