Champion Irons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well rich the car dosent see the track much, I drive the thing every day to and from the university.

Louie
I saw ya there last night but I wasent sure if it was you! Sry we'll meet up at the GN meeting. Seeya! Congrats!

Dont use any seat belts either while you're flying either, go for broke on both land and air.

Never seen any 11 second cars flip over or hit walls :rolleyes:

Best of luck and safety.

Originally posted by Wht87T
Well rich the car dosent see the track much, I drive the thing every day to and from the university.

Louie
I saw ya there last night but I wasent sure if it was you! Sry we'll meet up at the GN meeting. Seeya! Congrats!
Being someone that almost put their car into the wall last year, all I can say is, the regulations are there for your safety. Had I not had window netting I probably would have crashed the window with my helmet. If my hip hadn't slid into the cross bar I most definitely would have lost control of the car. I missed the wall by about 6 inches, if I didn't have the safety stuff to keep my body in one position, right behind the wheel where it belongs, I'd be replacing the front clip.

Just my $.02

Art maybe he does need a cage, but YOU need to stop raping the ocean on all your "expeditions". That is someones grave your defacing but I guess your wrecks in cars with cages have caused brain damage or something and you just dont know any better. Just my .02$

Originally posted by drew sharpe
Art maybe he does need a cage, but YOU need to stop raping the ocean on all your "expeditions". That is someones grave your defacing but I guess your wrecks in cars with cages have caused brain damage or something and you just dont know any better. Just my .02$
Oh boy, one of them.....

How do you know that the wrecks I dive on are graves? Some have loss of lives and others do not. I have seen bones, skulls and such and I stay away. I do respect the graves. I kind of thought you were trying to set me up with your questions in the other thread, nice. You're not friends with Brian August by any chance, are you?

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=69259&goto=newpost

Wht87T, the car is running well;) At minimum buy yourself a good set of belts, if you don't want to cut the car thats on you, keep the shiney side up, congrats (20lbs of boost no less:D )

Drew Sharpe:

Drew Sharpe.... Do not Hi-jack Wht87's thread with your personal feelings towards Art. Wht87 started this thread excited about how his car is running, not to read about how you feel towards Art. That said, seeing how you have a problem with Art and his "Expeditions" E-mail him.

Geoff

Rollin you idiot his thread was hijacked by Buicksx2 and Art first then when I pop something back you want to get on me??? Are you that STUPID?? YES you are.
Better yet Rollin ive got a prob with you and id like to solve it NOW, if you would be so kind as to send me your home address Ill fly up there this week and we can talk in person and not on a bb.

No Art im not friends with Brian. But from what Ive heard from Dequick is that Rich,you,and him are all in bed together.

Even if i was(never even talked or emaild the guy) how the hell would that explain anything you idiot. Ive bought alot off this board but never sold anything so fill me in how that explains anything.

drew,you seem like a very disrespectful person.why is that?i think you need to take your hosility somewere else.

When im not shown respect ,why should I show it??? There are a few people on here that have found me more than helpful,could the same be said for you??? I doubt it so why dont you mind your own buisness. And im still waiting for you to fill me in why my previous statement explains alot

Originally posted by Wht87T
They're ported irons, but tom told me they can still be considered GN1's, i dont know there.

How could they consider it a GN1 head when GN1 heads ARE ALUMINUM? There is a HUGE difference here.

If the casting number STAMPED on your head ends in 8445, then you have a STOCK GM head that has been ported by Champion (thus the name Champion irons).

If your head is aluminium and has GN1 STAMPED on the head, then you have a GN1 head.

From what you are telling us, you have iron heads, so they are NOT GN1's. That is a fact.

I'm not gonna argue with ya buddy but on the invoice it says "GN1 Iron Ported Heads"

Originally posted by drew sharpe
No Art im not friends with Brian. But from what Ive heard from Dequick is that Rich,you,and him are all in bed together.
Huh?

Looks like you have issues of some kind, maybe it's all the sun and sand down there in the Caymans. I don't know Tony at all, only herd about his exploits with customers.

Concerning your problems with artifacts, you sound like a PADI instrokter or something :D

Status
Not open for further replies.