Central Ohio Turbo Buick Get Together

Scott231

Mean Scott
Time for another picnic! We'll do this again at my house Sunday June 11 at Noon. I'll have the grille fired up and will supply burgers and dogs. BYOB and a side dish/dessert please. This is in Gahanna (rhymes with banana) on the East side of Columbus. If you need direction, please e-mail me at scott231@juno.com

We had lots of people last year, and we have room for plenty more! In addition, the local once-a-month car show begins at 4. We just might have to make an...appearance. ;) :biggrin:

And this will also be a Good Bye party for our friend Jeremy Wood who will be moving back home to WV to start a new job.

Good Luck Jeremy, Tracy and baby Kegan!

Will there be a long distance award again? Maybe we can do a drawing where ticket number 38 wins a turbo or something. Just kidding.
See ya, Kip

Kip said:
Will there be a long distance award again? Maybe we can do a drawing where ticket number 38 wins a turbo or something. Just kidding.
See ya, Kip
I was thinking about awarding a pair of socks and a plaque... :D

I'd come up but my car is in pieces all over the house... :frown: Where is Jeremy going in WV? We need more TR's down here.

Scott, would those socks be valued at $250 or better? If so I think I saw them sell on ebay for forthy cents.
Take care, Kip

I'm pretty sure I have that day free. I need to get my hoist back, anyway - I think Scott has had it longer than I ever have. :D

Justin - I'll bring you the extention for your translator as well.

Dewey said:
I'd come up but my car is in pieces all over the house... :frown: Where is Jeremy going in WV? We need more TR's down here.

Wheeling.

i will probably be able to make it. hopefully the weather stays nice so i can drive my car.

Only a 20% chance of rain with a high of 70. People foming from at least 4 states. :biggrin:

Wish he was not leaving. I liked going there and hangin out with him. Only seemed to be stopped by police around his house.