July 1st Buick turbo regal get together,Lancaster ma.Kimball Farm

Was thinking of going to Kimballs, but ended up going to the Summer Nationals to see some fireworks. Pretty good time. Went on Saturday as well with some friends. Saw that Graphite / Red stripe GT500 in your pic there. That is one sweet ride. Like the other pics too!:eek:

Ya there was some nice cars there,but i thought of it after i didn't take any pics of any of the tr's,but the only 1 that really impressed me was the gnx(i think it was a clone)didn't have the rear etc.but it had some real nice stuff in it,aluminum heads,front mount intercooler,huge turbo,looked like probably a low10 sec car.
If anybody had brought a t-type it would have been the only 1 out of that whole show.
This little nova was pretty sharp, factory 4 spd bench seat car.

Attachments

• P1000872.jpg
    P1000872.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 138
  • P1000875.jpg
    P1000875.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 137
ya that GNX clone was a pretty nice car, but the T-tops were a dead give away. One of my buddys knows the owner and said it is a low 10 sec. car. Looks like you know your stuff with respect to these little turbo monsters. Nice Nova you have a pic of there.

wow thats huge,1500 to 1700 cars, does that go all day,that seems like alot of cars for just a few hour cruise night.

Last Thurs. 2500 cars and about 200 bikes. People start showing up early some around 3:00 in the afternoon.

Last Thurs. 2500 cars and about 200 bikes. People start showing up early some around 3:00 in the afternoon.

Thats amazing i will have to check that out.
Is that just The show cars or does that include all the spectators cars also?

"Thats amazing i will have to check that out.
Is that just The show cars or does that include all the spectators cars also?"

Thats just show cars. probably less spectator cars

Went to Kimballs yesterday and saw 2 Gn's there. Tons of really nice cars there yesterday.

Went to Kimballs yesterday and saw 2 Gn's there. Tons of really nice cars there yesterday.

I was all set to go,figured i would wash the stang,then just decided to wax a spot on the bumper ,got carried away+ kept on waxing,+ didn't want to stop, in the middle so never made it to kimballs.
The place must be in full swing by now ,I havn't went in 2 weeks.
Started polishing + waxing the cream car yesterday + will finish it today.Did the truck on thurs,I been a waxing fool lately,I hate doing it ,so i'm trying to get it all out of the way at once.
Got a few pics yesterday, my driveway is right on the road,turned a few heads + got a million compliments when i got them all lined up for pics.
here is a few.

Attachments

• P1010013.jpg
    P1010013.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 98
  • P1010022.jpg
    P1010022.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 98
  • P1010018.jpg
    P1010018.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 95
  • P1010042.jpg
    P1010042.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 100
What a difference a little polishing compound + a coat of carnuba can make,
The hood + the tops of the fenders were extremely oxidized,you can see it in the pic of the hoods above,there was no reflection or shine,it was just dull flat paint.I should have done this a long time ago.
It was getting dark so the pics are not too great but the difference is incredible.

If your paint is oxidized + you don't have a buffer,just use some polishing compound + a wet rag + then wax it after, the results will amaze you.
This was some of the worst oxidized paint i've seen + the polishing compound cleaned it right up. :)

Attachments

• P1010052.jpg
    P1010052.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 115
  • P1010053.jpg
    P1010053.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 90
Looks pretty damn good! Love the pics of the 3 hoods lined up. Talk about being stuck between a rock & a hard place for that poor little Mustang. :eek:

It's not that the paint on the cream car is great ,it's just amazing what the polishing compound did for the whole oxidized top of the car,i had tried a wax with a cleaner in spots + it helped some but using the compound really did the trick.

Ya the mustang was feeling a bit out numbered+ overmatched,she'd whoop up on the cream car because it's stock, but big brother limited would definetly put the stang in its place.:smile: