July 1st Buick turbo regal get together,Lancaster ma.Kimball Farm

t-typinator

Ok,going to see if this can generate some interest for a gathering of Turbo Regals at the Kimball Farm Car show on Friday June 24th, in Case you are not familiar it is, A Restauraunt + ice cream place,and every friday night thay have a pretty big cruise night that goes from 5:00-9:00 there is always hundreds of cars,of every kind,new muscle cars,old muscle cars vette's,street rods,etc.etc. + usually about 50-60 motorcycles of every shape + size too.
So i figured this would be a good place for a mini Turbo Regal get together.
It's big enough to travel a little bit for because not only will there hopefully be a bunch of buicks,but you can also enjoy all the rest going on,between the music,restaurant,Ice cream,hundreds of cars ,crowd,etc it's a good destination for a friday night especially if some tr's show up.
They have lots of picnic tables,under tents where you can eat so you don't have to eat in the restaurant,+ they have also been setting up grills outside with hotdogs + hamburgers etc. so the lines arn't so long, but they have great sea food + other good stuff too.It's not inexpensive but they give you Huge portions.
Just to let you know i have nothing to do with Kimball Farm,I just think it would be a good time + place for a local buick get together.
So once again it is :

Friday june 24th 5:00-9:00
Kimball Farm
1543 Lunenburg Rd. (rt.70)
Lancaster ma.

Here is a Kimball Farm Link for more info.
Click on the Lancaster section + then on activities,then cruise night for pics, Info + a short video. Kimball Farm

Ps, I made it for the 24th instead of july 1st because the summer nationals are the 1st -3rd.

Please leave a post if you think you are going to come on the 24th,the more the merrier.

I'll do my best to be there. Would love to meet some of the other members. :cool:

If i still have both of mine , i may bring both of them,+ i'm pretty sure a couple of people i know will bring there's too, A nine second t + a very low mile original light blue t, + there are a couple other people i can tell about it also.I may be putting the cream car up for sale today or tomorrow,(but I can't seem to get myself to part with it)so if i still have it at the time, i'll try to bring it,so if you've never seen a Beige cream(yellow) Turbo-Regal before or a factory tan interior, other then the pics, then this would be a good chance to see one, + maybe buy it too. ;)

Need someone to bring one of your T's there :D. I won't have a car, but I will be there! The 86 Nissan P/U will be right at home :D.

Need someone to bring one of your T's there :D. I won't have a car, but I will be there! The 86 Nissan P/U will be right at home :D.

Actually the cream one isn't registered so my buddy will have to throw his repair plate on it,maybe you can bring the mustang, It's fun too with a
an intercooled whipplecharger. :cool:

Actually the cream one isn't registered so my buddy will have to throw his repair plate on it,maybe you can bring the mustang, It's fun too with a
an intercooled whipplecharger. :cool:

Whipplecharged Stang???? Don't think I saw a pic of that one yet. Post one if you have one. Cream T's are sweet!

Whipplecharged Stang???? Don't think I saw a pic of that one yet. Post one if you have one. Cream T's are sweet!

Ya ,its the one i went to take a second look at on friday ,instead of going to the kimball farm show.
The owner gave me a screaming deal on it, so i couldn't refuse it.
I'm going to clean it up in a bit + take some pics,I just got back from registering it.
I took some last night after he delivered it but it was pitch dark.
i'll probably take some more later + put it in the lounge.

Attachments

• P1000623.jpg
    P1000623.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 296
  • P1000652.jpg
    P1000652.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 287
  • P1000646.jpg
    P1000646.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 290
  • P1000626.jpg
    P1000626.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 312
  • P1000642.jpg
    P1000642.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 285
i would love to make it with the gn dont think itll be legal for the road by then and it would be a long first cruise for her, if not ill try to get up there and meet some of you guys

I'll see if I can whip up a few of the NH guys to go.:smile:

I'll see if I can whip up a few of the NH guys to go.:smile:

That would be great,I'm going to tell a couple guys about it,that have cars for sale that i had checked out in the past,+ maybe they will bring them .

OK, here is what i'll do,to entice people to come,we can go out on rt 70. everybody can whip up on my new mustang + we can video it + show everybody your cars eating up a supercharged stang,+ just to make the video that much better, afterwards i'll put on a real sad face + say man those buicks are so fast, my mustang never stood a chance, + post it on you tube + maybe send it to a couple mustang sites too just for fun. :biggrin:

That would be great,I'm going to tell a couple guys about it,that have cars for sale that i had checked out in the past,+ maybe they will bring them .

OK, here is what i'll do,to entice people to come,we can go out on rt 70. everybody can whip up on my new mustang + we can video it + show everybody your cars eating up a supercharged stang,+ just to make the video that much better, afterwards i'll put on a real sad face + say man those buicks are so fast, my mustang never stood a chance, + post it on you tube + maybe send it to a couple mustang sites too just for fun. :biggrin:

Hahahah! Perfect!

If its gonna be like that, I may just have to show up with my wittle notch and have some fun with the BIG BAD BUICKS. :eek:

If its gonna be like that, I may just have to show up with my wittle notch and have some fun with the BIG BAD BUICKS. :eek:

ya ,i'll bet that little coupe,could beat up on more then 1 unsuspecting tr,
unfortunatly or maybe fortunatly, mine isn't quite so extreme,but i took it out last night,+ that thing scoots,+ what a tire burner,with the whipple you get instant boost + tons of torque,saleen says theirs makes 425ft lbs,but don't know if that's at the wheels or not,+ thats at 6 lbs ,mine has been upgraded to 9 lbs(50% more boost), don't have to touch the brakes just hit the gas + the thing is smoking those,foot wide,315-35-17 soft compound stickies off thru 1st + all the way thru second with the auto, I think with some dr's,shift kit,some exhaust,maybe gears + that thing will be giving my tr a hard time.
but it's such an awesome driver now + it is my everyday driver ,so the only thing i may do is a mild shift kit,+ leave it at that.If i can.

ya ,i'll bet that little coupe,could beat up on more then 1 unsuspecting tr,
unfortunatly or maybe fortunatly, mine isn't quite so extreme,but i took it out last night,+ that thing scoots,+ what a tire burner,with the whipple you get instant boost + tons of torque,saleen says theirs makes 425ft lbs,but don't know if that's at the wheels or not,+ thats at 6 lbs ,mine has been upgraded to 9 lbs(50% more boost), don't have to touch the brakes just hit the gas + the thing is smoking those,foot wide,315-35-17 soft compound stickies off thru 1st + all the way thru second with the auto, I think with some dr's,shift kit,some exhaust,maybe gears + that thing will be giving my tr a hard time.
but it's such an awesome driver now + it is my everyday driver ,so the only thing i may do is a mild shift kit,+ leave it at that.If i can.

I'm sure its a real fun car as it sits right now. you should bring that thing to Epping and see what it runs. I have been meaning to get out there with my notch, but it hasn't happened yet this year.

Did you guys change the date? I thought I saw something aobut it in the other thread.

I'm sure its a real fun car as it sits right now. you should bring that thing to Epping and see what it runs. I have been meaning to get out there with my notch, but it hasn't happened yet this year.

I'm thinking it can't be any more then maybe a 12.8 or so ,but it's just fun because of the instant almost full boost at all times,+ even at launch with the stock converter,its very strong,just smokes the tires off.
I went + looked at some marks i put down last night + i'm going to go back with a camera ,they must be like 250 long,they are on a hill but not a real steep one,+ there was no power braking ,just nailed it, + i let off at the end becuse i was coming to a bend in the road + i was starting to get sideways,Drag radials are a must for it to hook but i like to smoke em every now + then so i may go back to normal size tires,these tires are kind of noisy also.
The previous owner said it was crazy with the normal tires on it + i can believe it.

Did you guys change the date? I thought I saw something aobut it in the other thread.

Not sure, i'm open to which ever night is best to get the best turn out,
+ one member that thought he could bring a few people would rather this friday,so i figure that might be the better day, but now it looks like the weather may not cooperate,i'll have to check on that a bit later'+ post it but i'm thinking this friday + have next as a rain date.I'll do some posting on the other thread a little later + anybody else can feel free to chime in with when they would prefer.
July 1st would have been good but the nationals messed that up.

Predicting rain this coming Friday...

Predicting rain this coming Friday...

Ya i watched the weather channel + it says scattered thunder storms possible for this friday, so it's probably going to be a hit or miss thing.have to wait + see.
See what they say tomorrow.