July 1st Buick turbo regal get together,Lancaster ma.Kimball Farm

I SAW 3 Nice GN's at Danvers Liberty Tree Mall SHow Wednesday night.;)

2 87's & 1 86.. a red GSX & Lots of other great cars too.

Somebody told me yesterday that there is a huge cruise night every 2nd thursday,of the month, which was tonight,at the Patriots Place,which is right at the old foxboro stadium,he said about 1200-1500 cars which i would have to think is an exageration, but it does sound like a big one.
Here is a link: home page to the club that puts it on.

Is anyone going to go today? If it doesn't rain I might make it.. Or I will go to the show in Halifax. If anyone wants to cruise there together, we can meet up beforehand. I don't have a presentable car.. But it gets me from A-B...

Is anyone going to go today? If it doesn't rain I might make it.. Or I will go to the show in Halifax. If anyone wants to cruise there together, we can meet up beforehand. I don't have a presentable car.. But it gets me from A-B...

I don't think there will be much of a turnout tonight, weather doesn't look too good,roads are wet + a big part of lancaster show is on grass + a slight hill side,+ they are calling for scattered thunder storms.
I'd still like to see if we can get a bunch of tr's go there next fri night,we will have to see what happens.

Alright. It didn't stop poring here till a couple hours ago. Next friday then!

umm

Somebody told me yesterday that there is a huge cruise night every 2nd thursday,of the month, which was tonight,at the Patriots Place,which is right at the old foxboro stadium,he said about 1200-1500 cars which i would have to think is an exageration, but it does sound like a big one.
Here is a link: home page to the club that puts it on.

yea right in front of bass pro shop aal the rows near the road.....packed as the weather gets nicer the more cars... I WILL BE THERE THIS YEAR WITH MY CAR!!!! with or without rear fillers!!! two week wait with gbody:mad:????

Another rained out Kimball's cruise night, hopefully the Summer Nationals in worcester won't get rained out on july 1-3

I just found this schedule for local shows for this year.
Car Show Calendar

Bass Pro shop in Foxboro we went last year in my friends car we waited a while to get in we were car # 1500. I would say another couple hundred rolled in after us.

I'm going to try to get to Kimballs tomorrow. My wife might even go since she loves their ice cream.:D

Bass Pro shop in Foxboro we went last year in my friends car we waited a while to get in we were car # 1500. I would say another couple hundred rolled in after us.

wow thats huge,1500 to 1700 cars, does that go all day,that seems like alot of cars for just a few hour cruise night.

I'm going to try to get to Kimballs tomorrow. My wife might even go since she loves their ice cream.:D

They are talking clear in the morning but getting cloudier as the day goes on,but only scattered showers,chance of rain 30%,so it doesn't look fantastic ,but may or may not get rained on,the summer nationals also start friday too so i'm not sure how that may affect kimball farms,if things look good + you think you are going to go ,post it on here + anyone else who may show up should post too + i'll let some locals know,i should be able to get there also.I guess it will all depend on the weather.

I may be strolling through downtown Worcester in the T tonight if its not raining. Usually some really nice cars driving around during the Summer Nationals. Anyone else going to be out and about?

I may be strolling through downtown Worcester in the T tonight if its not raining. Usually some really nice cars driving around during the Summer Nationals. Anyone else going to be out and about?

I went today during the day,but didn't stick around for the night activities.
Alot of nice cars but seems like attendance was way down on the show cars.
Took mostly video's.really should have taken more pics,roughly only about 6 or 7 tr's in the whole place.
It could be i was slightly distracted tho, so it only seemed like there was less cars,but not sure why i would have been distracted,can't figure it out,well anyway, here are the car show pics.

Attachments

• P1000865.JPG
    P1000865.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 155
  • P1000863.jpg
    P1000863.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 143
  • P1000867.JPG
    P1000867.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 149
found this cool floating shifter in a 69 buick riviera, The owner said it was pretty rare ,they had a short console + a long console, + you got this shifter in the long console.

Attachments

• P1000871.jpg
    P1000871.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 161
I didn't go to Kimballs. It looked like there would be a poor turnout there b/c of the Summer Nats. I went local. Nice pics! I got sent some pics of GN doing a burnout on the street.

car show

wow thats huge,1500 to 1700 cars, does that go all day,that seems like alot of cars for just a few hour cruise night.

I went this past thursday [30th] and they had a record amount of cars about 2500 cars the show goes from 3pm to 9pm.This is the best show around.:biggrin:

I didn't go to Kimballs. It looked like there would be a poor turnout there b/c of the Summer Nats. I went local. Nice pics! I got sent some pics of GN doing a burnout on the street.

Thats what i figured,but at the last minute i decided to go because i was close by,I got there about 8:15 + the place was jumpin, so it must have been packed earlier.

Was thinking of going to Kimballs, but ended up going to the Summer Nationals to see some fireworks. Pretty good time. Went on Saturday as well with some friends. Saw that Graphite / Red stripe GT500 in your pic there. That is one sweet ride. Like the other pics too!:eek: