BUICK BBQ In Topeka Kansas MAY 15th

RACEBUICKS

PLEASE RSVP

Since it seems official that BG is out I am offering up my driveway for a BBQ Event. (weather permitting) Saturday May 15th 2010 starts at 12 noon

Bring your own Buick (or a friends I dont care) Chair and alcohol will be allowed in moderation. (no falling down drunks please) You can bring either a side dish , chips , cookies or some dessert items

I will have the burgers and brats And 2 tents to set under and shoot the fat with.

I have lots of parking. Kids are ok I have a feild next to my house for Volleyball (sorry no pool to swim in.)

Please call me if you have questions 785-224-1995
and or email me with the number of attendees

Please RSVP !!!

I'll find a way to get there and may bring a friend and/or a two year old. I'll call you.

bob

I miss out every year on this. How late will this be going on?? I would love to attend. I work that Saturday though. Lemme know.

Is the 1/8 mile track outside of ogden still there? I used to race there fun time for sure...

I'm in school here at Pittsburg State, i would like to attend but the Buick is back home and it just wouldnt be right without it. :rolleyes:

,Dan

LOL every Turbo Buick owner has all sorts of pictures! To bad you can enjoy them as much as driving it! ;)

Should have them all here too!.

This is a rain or shine event. If the weather is rainy I dont expect you to bring a Buick. Looking forward to seeing everyone thanks!