BUICK DYNO/PICNIC Topeka Kansas November 18th 2006

RACEBUICKS

I have just secured a Buick Dyno day Picnic date. November 18th starts at 12 noon bring your car to put it on the rear wheel dyno for a couple pulls $75 all other amounts of time will be negotiable. Prostlers Performance Parts has a huge yard to park in and of course you are free to purchase any of the parts and or RACE FUEL of any flavor you like. Alcohol is also available. If you need any parts to be waiting on you call Chris and order them and he can have them waiting on you once you arrive. His number is 785-286-1872

We will be just asking that you bring donations to the picnic (pop chips dips beans etc etc) High Torque Racing will supply dogs and burgers for this event. Please RSVP me at mike@mrbuick.com so I can make a list of potential dyno'ers. We have the dyno till 5pm as long as it stays busy if not it will be put away once everyone has a chance to play. I will have 2 cars there myself. If you have any questions send me an email.

I will be coming through there that day on my way home from school. The GN is in winter storage now but I could swing by in the DD for a while if I don't get there too late. We could strap the intrepid on the dyno...LOL.

bob

If you have the next one in the summer sometime I will probably do some tuning on the GN. My new injectors came today :cool: .

Well, the day is coming soon! Hope to see many there. I'm feeling it's gonna be more GS's then TR's but whatever.

Mike, you better throw down some kickass numbers for all of us to dream and drool over ;)

-Adam

Just to let everyone know The address is 7946 NW Topeka Blvd, Topeka KS 66617
Mapblast that to his place!! See ya there!!!

Adam I will be bringing the wifes car only on this adventure. Ive already put my car on the dyno there. Lets just say I got 675 at the rear wheels.

6 MORE DAYS!!! Everything starts around 12 noon!! See ya there!

Adam I can bring the Dyno sheets if you like.....:)

Looks like I have a sponsor for the highest torque and highest hp. Hogans Muffler and Brake here in Topeka has offered to give us a $50 gift certificate for each category. Saturdays weather looks to be sunny 52 and 10% chance of rain!!! Looks to be a great day!! And there has been another person to the list of Dyno'ers A hot rod racing Nissan with spray wants to play so I hope we can get someone there to make more power to the ground than that!!! He is a friend of the local buick guys so I told him to come up so we can give him some buick action.

Well Mike, i wont be putting my car on the dyno...

I blew the transmisson :( So now I'm gonna have to deal with that for a while.

I'll still come there, but not in my T-Type. 1. In my moms buick or 2. in my ole 89 Olds.

How bout we start making a donation for my transmisson rebuilt?

-Adam

Thats funny......I will donate to yours if you donate to my new building fund!!! :)

I have secured a spot for parking trailers for those who need to trailer your ride to this event. See you all there in 2 days!!!

Officially we had 10 cars on the Dyno today. The top dog was me but I wasnt there to be that so all of the gift certificates went to Mike Tuttle of Topeka Kansas with his 72 GS Stage 2 street car throwing down an awesome 391 HP at the rear wheels. I will say this tho, the Smeltzers will be a force to recon with soon. That 73 was well on the way to the 400 plus HP when it started acting up... I was hoping to see a few GN's but they were all a no shows. We did have a couple odd cars a 2 stage NOS powered Nissan, a 68 SS Chevelle, and a nice 67 Camaro with a BBC. Everyone learned something from the pulls and I am almost certain we all had a good time. Thanks definately goes to Hogans Muffler and Brake for the gift certificates. Prostlers Performance for the use of the Dyno all day, Dave Falley for the "BIG" Grill to cook on. Looks like I will need to set this up for next year!!!