Cash for Clunkers

turb

Program ending Monday.

Near as I can tell the GN's qualify (18 mpg and less than 25 yrs. old). So hurry up,don't miss this great opportunity (but call me first cuz I just might give ya a little more than $4500)

Sorry- 1984-1987 Buick TTYPE are specifically excluded including GN from the cash for clunkers, Brad

Program ending Monday.

Near as I can tell the GN's qualify (18 mpg and less than 25 yrs. old). So hurry up,don't miss this great opportunity (but call me first cuz I just might give ya a little more than $4500)

yeah hurry up and destroy as many gns as you can before monday.
great post there.

I can't wait until this stupid program is over with, I swear if I read or hear the word "clunker" many more times, I'm gonna puke.

The Buicks (with the 3.8 Turbo) qualify, I traded an 87 Turbo Regal in 2 weeks ago and possibly doing another in Monday if the dealer can get me the car I want.

I can't wait until this stupid program is over with, I swear if I read or hear the word "clunker" many more times, I'm gonna puke.

I know what you mean. If I have to hear "...in this economy...." my head will explode.

but on the clunker front, I had a 1995 Chev 1500 extended cab with 258,000 miles and going strong. rusted to all h3ll. the nerf bars are but a memory. some of the break lines still held fluid. It was my winter beater and grocery store transpo. I bought it new. My son just graduated from Rutgers and his 2002 prism had seen better days. I got my money out of both of them. I traded in the truck as the klunker and the prism just to get rid of it for $500. he got a ford focus and just got the deal in under the wire. he actaully wanted a mustang gt but who wouldn't lol.

this all probably belongs in another thread but i'm on a roll. its been raining all day and I've been cooking all day and.......

now I remember why I posted this. I memtioned to the salesman if a 1986 buick t-type would qualify for the klunker thingy. yuk yuk, I know. the point is another salesman had an 1987 GN for sale bought new with 35k miles and wanted $22.5k for it. I said " not in this economy".

Program ending Monday.

So are you a dealer? If so please don't do anything like this again here:wink: