Cartek built twin turbo C5 runs 8.63 @157mph *Video*

Big Stu said:
Vid doesn't work for me? :( What the hell. :D

Vid just worked for me..... Maybe it was something with your 'puter or internet connection :confused:

If you guys only knew how much work is in that car ;) Paul is going to turn up the wick soon and see how much more there is in it.

NJVetteGuy said:
If you guys only knew how much work is in that car ;) Paul is going to turn up the wick soon and see how much more there is in it.

Well I know on ls1tech.com he posted that he has about $130K into it (including the purchase of the car) :eek:

86brick said:
Vid just worked for me..... Maybe it was something with your 'puter or internet connection :confused:

Yeah, just replaced the computer too. :confused: Oh well, just tell me it was a cool video. :D

Turn up the wick? Yehow :eek: That launch was the balls.

Big Stu said:
Yeah, just replaced the computer too. :confused: Oh well, just tell me it was a cool video. :D

Do you have the latest version of windows media player?? Damn computers can be pretty frustrating kinda like cars ;)

Anyways it was a cool video with a badass launch :biggrin:

Steve I do have the latest version, oh well, been able to play every other vid. I'm sure it was awesome though. :D

I just clicked on the link and it came up immediately. Did you try right click and save like suggested?

Pronto said:
I just clicked on the link and it came up immediately. Did you try right click and save like suggested?

I got to see it finally, right click save as, like I always do. Not sure why it's doing strange stuff.

His lauch is great but it doesn't sound like he's reving the engine very much but it sure hooks nice.

pontiac69fb said:
That car sounds like 2 tigers having a death match, when it takes off.

LOL yeah the tires snap pretty hard on the launch.... That sound usually means 2 things.... Hard hooking track and a car that is making a lot of power!