car runs worse after changing plugs

mikes gn

the ones i took out looked good , but how i gapped them last time shocks me. 1 was @ 45 - 1 was @ 25
and the last 4 were 35 - 35 - 32 - and 38... this time i know they are all good @ 32..... so how and why would it idle worse.... and if you are here , on the cam sensor what are most set at , as a reference with the wires on it , faceing forward to the left , right or toward the back..

the ones i took out looked good , but how i gapped them last time shocks me. 1 was @ 45 - 1 was @ 25
and the last 4 were 35 - 35 - 32 - and 38... this time i know they are all good @ 32..... so how and why would it idle worse.... and if you are here , on the cam sensor what are most set at , as a reference with the wires on it , faceing forward to the left , right or toward the back..

Are you sure the plug wires are good and wired correctly?

I gap Pulstar pulse plugs at .045
NGK Iridium plugs at .040
Copper core plugs at .035
The idle is good regardless of which plugs/gaps i use.

As for the cam sensor wires reference mine points in the direction of the drivers side low beam headlight.

Make sure you didn't fracture one going in and the wires are on the right plugs and clicked on them good.

i found the problem , i reset my translator to what the sheet said it should be , and forgot i did it as it took 3 days for the plugs

Sweet! I know I occasionally break the #6 plug, still have not found a clean trick for getting that bugger out of there...

Sweet! I know I occasionally break the #6 plug, still have not found a clean trick for getting that bugger out of there...

I took a plug socket that has the swivel built into it, turned the body down, for added clearance. I use a long 3/8 extension...NP.
Installing, I use Mike's method.