Car is paid off after 3 years

ledzeppac

I curse the day that I bought it...

God gave me a MINT 60K new car smell Gn and said, "this is good." On the 7th day God allowed illegals to side-swipe me AND drive away... its been downhill since. :rolleyes:

With the help of my uncle, Morgan, Neil and Lou I've Daily drove it for 3 years and its only been down for maybe a week total...

thanks

If you're so unhappy I'll be glad to buy it from you and end your misery.. Put up or shut up... You said I was a lucky bastard when mine was stolen, so here's your chance! ;-)

Let me know how much you want or leave the keys in it and you can report it to the insurance company..

PS- After reading your posts- I love your sense of humor

If you're so unhappy I'll be glad to buy it from you and end your misery.. Put up or shut up... You said I was a lucky bastard when mine was stolen, so here's your chance! ;-)

Let me know how much you want or leave the keys in it and you can report it to the insurance company..

PS- After reading your posts- I love your sense of humor

Naaw but thanks. I'm just bitter my dream of a cool car never materialized and I see everyone else reaching theirs.

To be far and balanced, I havn't thrown ALL my effort into it in the last year and a half.

Maybe one of these days I too can be cool.

On a lighter not, I've been sandbagging the sh*t out of everyone in Orange County. I get challenged weekly and all I can do is throw up the retarded looking thumbs up.

It will get better soon, eventually you will have replaced everything and have a new car;)

Hey, Phil, sine you have it paid off, take it to Lou, along with a mediun sized suitcase of greenbacks, and let him work his magic.

You'll still be broke (you know Lou ain't cheap) but you'll be able to get rid of that annoyingly gay "thumbs up"....

Think it's time to bring back the bouncing ghosts........

Hey, Phil, sine you have it paid off, take it to Lou, along with a mediun sized suitcase of greenbacks, and let him work his magic.

You'll still be broke (you know Lou ain't cheap) but you'll be able to get rid of that annoyingly gay "thumbs up"....

Think it's time to bring back the bouncing ghosts........

Lol, they were marshmallows! Dancing Masrhmallows, talk to SGRIM about getting some, they rock.

Right now I'm in the graduating from college/what the hell do I want to do that will make me enough money to buy a house in Orange County mode. The Buick is paid for and on hold.

I'll make a thread and a poll soon asking for some direction from all these accomplished:rolleyes: successful individuals.

Lol, they were marshmallows! Dancing Masrhmallows, talk to SGRIM about getting some, they rock.

Right now I'm in the graduating from college/what the hell do I want to do that will make me enough money to buy a house in Orange County mode. The Buick is paid for and on hold.

I'll make a thread and a poll soon asking for some direction from all these accomplished:rolleyes: successful individuals.

Still gay, all the same.

Orange County....guess you could do sell drugs, or do sometthing outrageous and have MTV do a reality show about it. After moving from there, it's amazing to see just how expensive it really is down there.