Car crashed into my business...AGAIN!!

Remember those old Toyota "Oh What a Feeling" commercials? You know, the ones where people would jump in the air. Your picture would make a great, oh what a feeling commercial.

b589d3532c0dbab1610af7524cf136e7.jpg

WOW, So I guess placing them in the center of each parking space isn't good enough? WOW, Just WOW!

Time to start taking drivers licenses away in your town!

SW.

Attachments

• poles%20(Custom).jpg
    poles%20(Custom).jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 508
Scott maybe when my LED taillights come in this week I can just park my GN and flash my lights at the customers.:D

I will be putting poles in between the ones in that pic. She came in at an angle and was not centered in the parking stripes. Thats why she didnt hit the pole square...she just clipped the corner and deflected.

Are you sure that they are not still putting the license in the Cracker Jack box?

Later AJ

"Remember those old Toyota "Oh What a Feeling" commercials? You know, the ones where people would jump in the air. Your picture would make a great, oh what a feeling commercial. "

OMG, That comment is flipping hilarious :biggrin:

You need to update your sign. :eek::biggrin:

Attachments

• 800px-Countrykitchenbuffet[1].jpg
    800px-Countrykitchenbuffet[1].jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 417
Son of a bitch. I cant believe this happened to you again. Go buy some lotto tickets. What were the chances of her driving between the poles? Not good but it happened. I saw a guy hit one going at least 20mph. It mad a hell of a noise. He tried to back up and drive away. The car was leaking coolant and trans oil. He destroyed the car. He was about 75 and probably shouldnt have been driving. Claimed he hit the accelerator instead of the breaks. I assured him he did not hit the brakes.

Read alwayscode390's post in the other thread. #27. Looks like you did not have the good luck:eek:

try welding or fastening a 1 or 2 inch cable from post to post so they can't in between the posts, the customers can walk around the cables to access your business

Shane I have 8 in steel pipe buried 5 ft in the ground filled with concrete. She went between them.....

No more than 24" apart:wink: Just enough for a person to walk through.... We had to consider people trying to intentionally ramming the door and trying to make a crash and grab run...

Read alwayscode390's post in the other thread. #27. Looks like you did not have the good luck:eek:

Yeah well...who knew huh? Life is about learning. At $2000 to put the existing poles up that was alot of change for a not so good drycleaning year. I guess in hindsight I should have dished out the extra cash and got the additional poles.:redface:

Wow, that is tough! She have ins?

12 inch PVC buried a foot or so deep and filled with concrete will stop that! That is what we use for the gun store... Ours are several feet deep though:biggrin: Add a few pieces of rebarb!

This is why they have to do that in Ahoskie.
This is in front of Shane's Gun shop.
Must have been looking at all my Bruicks :D
I know it was tough to see a 4' wide & 4' deep ditch.

Attachments

• EricsPix2088.jpg
    EricsPix2088.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 238
LOL! WTF was that guy doing? Ahoskie NC:eek::biggrin:

You can tell he was a local. Doing the same thing everyone does there. How much do you want for them there Monte carlos.:rolleyes:

The best 1 was when a kid walked in.He said I have $500.00 & I plan on driving one of these Bruicks outta here today. I politely walked him around the back of the building to show him what was in that price range.:biggrin:

It's hard to believe if you travel 43 miles away the difference in people.

I know I'm not supposed to laugh cause it's serious and all, but TWICE, really?!?!:eek:

What's going on in there, you giving out early bird specials for free or what??? :biggrin:

The problem I see is you can't put so many poles, so close together that it makes it inconvenient or intimidating for customers.