87NAT

In Between GN's

Attachments

• CAM7_20100301_101649_86593.jpg
    CAM7_20100301_101649_86593.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 637
Maybe you should try a Jersey Barrier.:eek:

Wow need to put up a solid metal wall

You need to put up one of the barriers they have at state and federal headquarters. When any unauthorized vehicles run the guard shack there is a 5-6" metal barrier that flies up out of the ground and stops the vehicle.

Im sure there are already curb stops?
Parking a block over in a rubber parking corral?

Just leave it broken so the next car will not do as much damage.

Just giving you a hard time,

Feel sorry for you,

Jerry Jr.

I would consider putting steel poles closer together .... so it wont happen agin .... Glad no one was hurt

I would consider putting steel poles closer together .... so it wont happen agin .... Glad no one was hurt

I will be putting poles between the poles that are already there. More money, more money,............

Wow, that is tough! She have ins?

12 inch PVC buried a foot or so deep and filled with concrete will stop that! That is what we use for the gun store... Ours are several feet deep though:biggrin: Add a few pieces of rebarb!

I guess you could say you are doing a bang-up business.:eek: Sorry I had to.;) Glad nobody was hurt.

Wow, that is tough! She have ins?

12 inch PVC buried a foot or so deep and filled with concrete will stop that! That is what we use for the gun store... Ours are several feet deep though:biggrin: Add a few pieces of rebarb!

Shane I have 8 in steel pipe buried 5 ft in the ground filled with concrete. She went between them.....