Can someone check on Charlie?

Prayers to his friends and family....RIP.So sad...

So sad, words cannot express! Charlie was such a helpful person! Always there to help anyone with anything (whether he knew you or not)!

Prayers and condolences to all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya know, I've been a member on and off here for some years now. Recently rejoined when looking for another TR. And while I did not know Charlie or have any interactions with him, I'm very touched at how this small community came together
for the loss of a member. Even though theres sometimes tension amongst forum members about this or that, at the end of the day, your one big family that looks out for one another. I think all you guys deserve a pat on the back for being such upstanding guys at a time like this. I feel privileged to be a small part of it. RIP CharlieF1. Being a Texas boy, I'm sure it would only have been a matter of time before I met you.

Rest in peace my turbo buick brother.You left nothing but great things said about you.

Not sure if this is allowed here nor how its looked upon exactly? However, has anyone considered starting a GO fund me account for Charlie? It's not the best time for me (epic Louisiana flood), however, I would be more than happy to contribute something to get the ball rolling??

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Godspeed Charlie, Condolences to all his family and friends... I know it is quite soon but if If someone would please let us know where to send flowers or whatever the family may need it would be appreciated....

See you on the other side old friend. Your kindness, friendship and humor are forever archived within us, TB.com and T6P.
Thank you Greg and Mike for steering us through this.

Please keep us posted on services as they unfold. I will be available to help however i can.

Notacarlo

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm stunned right now....and actually just got the shivers... his knowledge will be missed greatly. I'm getting off the site right now, to give him a moment of silence.