Can someone check on Charlie?

Rebel

Some of you know me as Pyro6, friend of Charlie Frierson. Ray and I just got an e-mail from him and was hoping someone in Texas could check on him.

Some of you know me as Pyro6, friend of Charlie Frierson. Ray and I just got an e-mail from him and was hoping someone in Texas could check on him.
I got it too, have a new work phone and do not have his number. Sounds like he needs someone to talk to real bad!

I got it too, have a new work phone and do not have his number.. Sounds like he needs someone to talk to real bad!
Jason is near Waco but I think he is still training in Missouri with his new job. I had his number but he must have changed it. The last I talked to him was the end of June

Ty, Ronnie, Call me.
I don't have your numbers. I got the same Email.

Mike B.
(949) 433-1257

Just got home, PM from Ray saying the place was taped off, and the police were there...

Can someone get me on that god fo rsakein closed t6p divorce book page.

Is Greg Nolan a member here? He lives close by. I have tried to get a hold of Corky no luck. However think this has a bad end from what I have heard

the last # i have is 8 one 7 99six 5 seven 9 four

have been worried about him for a year or so

I looked on 301garage site and he was online at 11pm last night

Last edited:
Just talk with Corky. Charlie shot himself in the head this morning ( temple ). He is not dead, however they do not expect him to live. But anything can happen. Corky is a Charlie's landlord, he is going to called me if and when anything else happens