Can someone check on Charlie?

Rest In Peace Charlie.
We never know what demons people are fighting in their everyday life. My condolences to his family and close friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am saddened by the loss of one of our Buick Group,
Charlie was a vast wealth of knowledge, and humorous guy,
he always had time for a comment, or a helpful tip.
it bothers me that we (as a group) couldn't help him, I blame no one,
He made his choice, now we must accept that decision.

I judge no one on this site, just wish we could of helped.

Rest In Peace Charlie, you will be missed.

[emoji31][emoji22] Be with God Charlie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that sucks.

I guess I've had my last late night phone call from Charlie reminding me how I like to push the envelope on the board. :)

To those who knew him personally, please let his family and friends know that he will be missed.
Rest in peace Charlie.

Rip Charlie! I'll never forget them late night talks and help with the GN Unc.

CharlieF1 10-07-2016:

TurboBuick.com member, moderator, & staff member, “charlief1” passed away on Friday, 10-07-2016 @ 1:30 PM. Charlie has been a member of TurboBuick.Com since 09-20-2007 & had to his credit almost 21K posts & 791 “likes”, a true testimonial to his helping nature & love for the turbo Buick sport. I believe that he loved everybody & everybody loved him.

Charlie: I don't think that you realized how many friends you have and to what extent we would have gone to protect you from whatever demons that were troubling you. God Bless, God Speed, and may your soul rest in peace from whatever demons you could not escape in life. My prayers and sympathy go out to your family and all of your friends everywhere.

Last edited:
Ill lock his account down at some point this weekend. All of his posts, etc will remain.

Charlie was a good guy and kept this place running. He will be greatly missed.

Since I've only seen a few pics of Charlie(some Photoshopped:D), maybe some of the members that actually got to meet him could post up some good ol' memories with Charlie in some pics. I know I'd love to see them as I am pretty fresh to the TB world. I missed most of the good times that all of you elder folks got to have when these cars first came out.

Since I've only seen a few pics of Charlie(some Photoshopped:D), maybe some of the members that actually got to meet him could post up some good ol' memories with Charlie in some pics. I know I'd love to see them as I am pretty fresh to the TB world. I missed most of the good times that all of you elder folks got to have when these cars first came out.
I have a few, this is all I can do for now. It was an awesome week
TX 036.JPG

I have some , will have to find them. I will post them up if anyone wants to see them?

really wish i could have met him ive talked alot with him on the phone helped me with my car stuff and my own psychological disorders

not much to say other than Rest In Peace Charlie, I will never forget you. Kevin from Manitoba Canada, I was so hoping to make you proud with my 301 turbo

Posting up some pics of Charlie would make a nice remembrance of him.
There's only 1 Charlie, & he will never come this way again.

Last edited:
RIP. I searched many of his posts for info I was seeking. A loss to the Turbo Buick community for sure. Condolences to his friends and family.