Calling Out Chris Lyons

8 SEC 109

Just want to let you know the V6 and V8 Turbo Regals are ready to run your old car on the street (just like you said you would) with you or your boy Lonnie at the wheel. We will be out every night starting tomorrow at the downriver cruise.

Let the excuses begin!

Just want to let you know the V6 and V8 Turbo Regals are ready to run your old car on the street (just like you said you would) with you or your boy Lonnie at the wheel. We will be out every night starting tomorrow at the downriver cruise.

Let the excuses begin!

Dave leave me out of this.

Chris said Milan Dragway and he will show as he said he would.

Let the excuses begin!

THATs what IM TALKING ABOUT!!:biggrin:
make sure you VID if it happen.

8 sec 109 - Will you be attending any NO ET races at milan? Or coming with any of the Detriot guys to do any grudge racing at 41?

Let the excuses begin!

Dave,
Get a hold of Greg, pick a track, date and time and I will be there. No excuses no BS, no internet drama. I'm not running that car on the street and never said I would. If you want to race lets get it done, or are you gonna make all kind of ricer excuses as to why you won't go to the track?

new flash

:eek:

Let the excuses begin!

NEW'S FLASH
I was informed that a stage 2 GN spanked a LS REGAL 3 times last nite!!:eek::biggrin:there is a vid but were probably won't see it !!:rolleyes:
so DAVE what happen:confused:

There was some Buick Racing last nite:eek:

Please send me the vids to I can post them on the TurboBuick.com YT channel:biggrin:

There was some Buick Racing last nite:eek:

Please send me the vids to I can post them on the TurboBuick.com YT channel:biggrin:

Lets put it this way, the Guy who told me, his word is as good as GOLD!:biggrin:
he a board member.

:eek:

NEW'S FLASH
I was informed that a stage 2 GN spanked a LS REGAL 3 times last nite!!:eek::biggrin:there is a vid but were probably won't see it !!:rolleyes:
so DAVE what happen:confused:

Didn't the V6 car have to have the leave to even race?? I heard the V6 car couldn't spool up what so ever.

Also the V6 car oiled down the street and had to be trailered back home.

Didn't the V6 car have to have the leave to even race?? I heard the V6 car couldn't spool up what so ever.

Also the V6 car oiled down Front st. and had to be trailered back home.

So post the VID, so we can all see what happened....

So

Also the V6 car oiled down the street and had to be trailered back home.

what is your point ?

3 times beaten is not enough.

or was the sun in your eyes or your dog ate your homework or

come spill some more BULLSH!T !!!!:rolleyes: