Calendars are available for sale!

Are there any left? If i send the money order out,.. lets day.. next tuesday-wednesday, when should i recieve it? Thanks

- Cody

I keep making them as long as people keep ordering. i usually wrap it up 3rd week of January....

So - send in the money!

Good Job

I got 5 yesterday at the Christmas party and they were pretty popular.

Steve:)

Got mine today and it looks great (September is the best month! :) ).

Thanks for the quick delivery.

Todd, I got my 2 calendars today and they are great. Thanks for making these, you have done a great job yet again. I especially like January since my B-Day is in January and the Gold/Lt. Chestnut Metallic T-Type is exactly like mine (except for the wheels but close enough). Thanks again.
Shev.

Originally posted by J Banning
Got mine today and it looks great (September is the best month! :) ).

Thanks for the quick delivery.

Got my 5 thanks again Todd for taking care of me! Oh and BTW.. May is the best month! :D :D

C'mon guys. The Cover and March is the Best! :D :D :D
(wish I could take credit..thank Heath Elmer)

THANK YOU Todd. They look Awesome. Looking forward to next year already!

Got mine today - looks great as always. Every year they get a little better.

For the record, I'm the only dope that didn't list my mods. It's not because I don't want anyone to know it's because the car isn't running to its potential. I was embarassed at the crappy time given my mods. So I chose not to list the mods. I feel silly now.

Jim

I Just dropped two MOs in the mail today for mine.

Not sure my favorite month is going to be, guess I'll know when I get mine:D

Thanks for all your hard work on this Todd it is much appreciated.

Originally posted by J Banning
Wrong... it's September! :)

Well at least MY photo on the art mueseum steps is'nt on the beach! Now your car will rust away into dust in about 3 months from being so close to the water :D :p ;)

I'm gonna be sending a paypal for 5 or so calenders on monday or tuesday hopefully, i have to borrow a friends paypal as my account is nolonger working :mad: . Anybody know what car is October? I haven't seen it mentioned as taken yet, that would be cool if i got October (Bday) (GN with 17" TT2s with water behind) Either way I can't wait to see the calender, the Teaser looks awesome.:cool: