2012 Buick Girl Calendars Now on Sale!!! :)

Ms. FastNasty

FINALLY! They are put together and have been sent to print. That being said, we are now taking pre-orders for the 2012 Buick Girls Calendar. Calendars are going to be shipped on a first come, first serve basis, and should ship out within the next 2 weeks. I don't want to guarantee them before Christmas, but I'm HOPING to get them sent out before then.

Proceeds this year are going to go to the 2012 TB.com Nationals. The only thing that was changed this year is the calendars are not spiral bound, they are stapled as the spirals got damaged in a couple of instances last year.

Same as last year, they are $15 each shipped. Payments can be sent via paypal to kristy46113@hotmail.com. PLEASE make sure your shipping address is included and correct. :)

Thanks!

Attachments

• 184051IMG_3618.jpg
    184051IMG_3618.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,292
So is that you in the photo ??? Be ordering one for a gift this weekend waiting on funds to clear pay pal ;)

Yep that's her!

Kristy make sure you save a 2 back for me and I will get them from you at Suds this spring. I have a few guys at work who want one. I don't care about the calendar, just like looking at the pictures;).

Yep that's her!

Kristy make sure you save a 2 back for me and I will get them from you at Suds this spring. I have a few guys at work who want one. I don't care about the calendar, just like looking at the pictures;).

Will do...if you actually show up to the Suds this year...just sayin ;) lol

Auh, a 80's Flashback!!
( i use to get more room to "Maneuver" by setting the front seats flat on the back seat in full recline,you'd just have to watch out for the shifter handle)
8^)~