Cal Hartline coming to Texas

SAMBALLS1

Texas buick Grand National owners, I will be contracting Cal Hartline to come to texas in the near future to tune my car. I would like to see if anyone is interested in taking advantage of his visit and tune their cars as well. Please feel free to pm me to discuss this further. Thanks Sam
I've have been calling different loaded dyno locations, and I have gotten a blessing from Mike Murillo himself to use his facility if needbe... So more than likely San Antonio.

Texas buick Grand National owners, I will be contracting Cal Hartline to come to texas in the near future to tune my car. I would like to see if anyone is interested in taking advantage of his visit and tune their cars as well. Please feel free to pm me to discuss this further. Thanks Sam
I've have been calling different loaded dyno locations, and I have gotten a blessing from Mike Murillo himself to use his facility if needbe... So more than likely San Antonio.
Do you have a date?

I'm interested.

Please PM me details once available.

Thanks.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Looks like the 12th of next month will be the date.... let me know who's in... Where are most from Houston or San Antonio area?

I'd be interested in a private track rental in cas that happens in the future. Unfortunately, I think I'm out of town that weekend Cal is here, but would have like to have met him, etc...

Might be interested depending on location and price. My we4 needs to be tuned bad

I'm putting it down on my calendar. Thursday Feb. 12. Any idea on timeframe? 8-12; 12-5; All day? After 5?

Thanks for setting this up.

Guys I will be changing the tuning session, and will not have Cal available for tuning... thanks

If you get something set up in the future, let me know.

Thanks.

If you can't get Cal and you can make it up to the DFW area the next best thing is Jack Laswell.
Cal's protege lol If you have FAST Jack is the best in TX!