Thanks to Cal Hartline

rpk250

Thanks to Cal and Holly Hartlline of Hartline performance for getting me hooked up with a XFI package. Cal was on the phone with me for a while during the first start up and everything went very smoothly. He explained everything very well and made sure I understood what I was doing. His initial tune was almost dead-on and needed very little adjustment, and we found out that the stock ecm had TDC 3 degrees off. Now, just the wait for warm in the Chicagoland area.......

My dad is who is not a buick guy just recently went with some unheard of 'to me' company for his fuel injection system and ecm on his 454cu in small block. He is having FITS with it. He has NO support from the company he bought it from but it was 'SUPPOSED' to be plug and play....yeah right. I told him to box it up and send it back and call Cal and get an XFI amd be DONE with it. You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make them drink. He is getting through some issues with it and it looks like he is going to try to 'tough it out'. I told him it doesn't have to go like that. I'm helping him as much as I can but we are struggling to achieve what Cal gives right you out of the box.

Thanks Ryan and Clay!

Ryan: when the weather gets warmer and you get a couple other details completed on the car, give me a call again for a "refresher course" ;)
Clay: If I knew the system that your dad purchased, I would have helped. Sorry