2013 Norwalk Buick weekend/Cal Hartline dyno tuning!

Limited87

Well guys and gals, I have gotten several PM's and emails over the last 8 months or so asking me if I was going to hold another dyno tuning session at Buschur Racing during Norwalk Buick Race weekend. I set this up last year at the last minute for friday and had ALOT of people came out to get cars dyno tuned and spectate. I didnt realize what a hit this would be and how much fun everyone was going to have!

Here are a couple threads from last years dyno gathering.

http://turbobuick.com/forums/thread...rtline-in-norwalk-6-15-2-spaces-avail.378147/

http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/dyno-today.378571/#post-3031039

Well Im here to say its officially happing again this year!! Friday April 26 and Saturday April 27 from 9am to 5pm both days!!

This will be held at:
Buschur Racing
24 West Main St.
Wakeman, OH

Buschur's is 9 miles from Norwalk's Summit Motorsports Park. This is a beautiful, state of the art shop with a dedicated Mustang Dynometer room.

Cal Hartline will be flying in from Florida and I will be setting up dyno sessions for both days! This is not just limited to Buicks. Cal can tune many differant fuel mangement systems on many types of cars. FAST XFI, Classic FAST, Big Stuff, etc. Price is going to depend on how many people commit to having cars tuned. In short.. the more people who commit and dyno the less the price will figure to be per car. PM me for more details.

Also we will have horsepower pulls with dyno result sheets for $50 bucks for 2 pulls. If anyone just wants to see what there car is putting down to the wheels.

Anyone wanting to get in line for Hartline dyno tuning must PM me to do so. Spaces will be limited so dont delay to long on reserving a spot.

Everyone is welcome to come out and bring there Buicks and spectate! I will be updating details on this as I have them.

Thanks,
Brian Lorenz

Brian, I sent you a PM. I am in for a Hartline dyno tune for Friday. thanks for setting this up again.

I ll be there just as a spectator though. My car isnt worth putting on a dyno yet.

Count me in...minus the car. If Norwalk were in June like last year, I might have had a fighting chance.

I look forward to this. Last year was a big success, with every car putting down big numbers. Hopefully, Red, Ron, Scott, etc.. can all stop by and hang out again.

Brian: I gave a couple guys who aren't on the internet your number for a spot.

More updates on concessions, specific times, etc will be coming asap. Open to non Buicks as well and should be interesting to see how many TR's show up.

Countdown is less than 2 months away. Anyone need area to store a car or trailer coming from out of town, pm me, im about 1 hour east of Norwalk.

I will be there! Probably not worth putting my car on the dyno, but should be alot of fun to watch and learn. Thanks Brian!

I look forward to this. Last year was a big success, with every car putting down big numbers. Hopefully, Red, Ron, Scott, etc.. can all stop by and hang out again.

Brian: I gave a couple guys who aren't on the internet your number for a spot.

Yes it was! Alot of heavy hitters and Buick legends came out.. I think they plan on making it out this year also!

Sounds good Cal. Cars are adding up!

I will be there! Probably not worth putting my car on the dyno, but should be alot of fun to watch and learn. Thanks Brian!

Good deal Ryan! Look forward to talking with ya..

I'm going to try and make it up, atleast to spectate if nothing else!

K.

I'm coming, even if it's just to put my car on the dyno for fun. I don't even know what combo will be on it yet, coming down to the wire for me.