Tuning services at Richard Clarks in Burlington NC

Another 58 hp ! For a total of 98 hp with only adding 5 lbs of boost and fixing a couple of leaks. I couldn't be happier with the tuning, hp gains and advice on what to do next to get more gains. Looking forward to doing a couple of upgrades and hopefully Clint can get another 100 hp gain. Thanks again to Clint on the tune and help pushing this car to the next level and to Richard for the use of his shop, dyno, help and advice.

Another 58 hp ! For a total of 98 hp with only adding 5 lbs of boost and fixing a couple of leaks. I couldn't be happier with the tuning, hp gains and advice on what to do next to get more gains. Looking forward to doing a couple of upgrades and hopefully Clint can get another 100 hp gain. Thanks again to Clint on the tune and help pushing this car to the next level and to Richard for the use of his shop, dyno, help and advice.

Thanks man

A big thumbs up to Clint, he gave me some solid tuning advice and I got my first time slip in the 11's last Friday. I had a stupid grin on my face all weekend 11.87 @ 110 mph
:)

A big thumbs up to Clint, he gave me some solid tuning advice and I got my first time slip in the 11's last Friday. I had a stupid grin on my face all weekend 11.87 @ 110 mph
:)

Nice Job!!! Glad I could help. I will be at RC this Saturday 11/28 if anyone needs some tuning help. Please send me a PM.

Thanks!