Engine Tie Down Strap
$15

One night with me
$1500

Whole weekend with me
$5000
*Costumes included with price

Phil

i thought you were including all gn parts you had with the car you just sold to prevdoggie since you stated you were getting out of GN's.

i thought you were including all gn parts you had with the car you just sold to prevdoggie since you stated you were getting out of GN's.

This was junk that was being stored at my uncles house. He called me today and said GET IT OUT OF MY GARAGE NOW!

I'm out on the column lock ... I responded to 2 different sales at the same time I bought the other.. so whomever is after me have at it

Sent you a pm on the red column lock after asloan5, since he bought one from another person on this forum doesn't that make me next in line? Let me know what's up...i am ready to buy as soon as you respond to my pm.

Thanks,

-DeAndre

Put me in line for the turbo too, I will take it no pics needed:biggrin:

Always too late on a good low mileage stock turbo. Oh well, my cash is waiving in the air if everyone else passes on it assuming the wheels aren't digging into the housing:eek:

Nasty Wendy has put a hold on the turbo. But I'll note everyones place in line if it falls through. Thank you