Build Time

You know what I have over 1000 posts and all of there are complete bull$hit.... and bsing......:biggrin::biggrin: wow no mechanical skills here:frown: o well.... :D Feeling high on life right now;)

lmao:D I wish I could get paid in cash... I would stash that shyt in my little lock box under my bed and just keep my shotty next to me when I sleep:eek::biggrin:

you can, whenever AZ deposits your check, pull it out of your account and under your matress.... keep a pistol handy though.

I`m not even gunna lie... I`m high on chronic and 50% vodka&coke:eek::biggrin: Don`t have to work tomorrow:p Well if I take the card to Wally World(WalMart)... they don`t charge anything, but who really wants to wait in line just to make a deposit?... I will spend the $1.75-$3.00 at the ATM/bank:biggrin:

I`m not even gunna lie... I`m high on chronic and 50% vodka&coke:eek::biggrin: Don`t have to work tomorrow:p Well if I take the card to Wally World(WalMart)... they don`t charge anything, but who really wants to wait in line just to make a deposit?... I will spend the $1.75-$3.00 at the ATM/bank:biggrin:

GodD@mn man... thats too F***ed up in my opinon:biggrin: I got school but I leave the Yak alone:biggrin: you need to listen to some Goldmine by Busta Rhymes.... Itll give yous some suggestions and Ideas:biggrin:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbUOOe_kCAM[/YOUTUBE]

GodD@mn man... thats too F***ed up in my opinon:biggrin: I got school but I leave the Yak alone:biggrin: you need to listen to some Goldmine by Busta Rhymes.... Itll give yous some suggestions and Ideas:biggrin:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbUOOe_kCAM[/YOUTUBE]

lmao... I was listening to that last night. Just Utorrented his discography... He can flow, but hes crazy too:biggrin: I`v been listening to a lot of Tech N9ne... that`s a rapper... this "new age rap" garbage on the radio can fk off. I been listening to a lot of trash metal and classic rock, cause rap/hiphop is dead... sounding more and more like techno everyday... mixed with wack rappers that don`t even try(soulja boy)... lil wayne tries and fails... but people buy into his shyt for some reason... gillie da kid writes all his lyrics... witch is sad cause its not even good:biggrin:

lmao... I was listening to that last night. Just Utorrented his discography... He can flow, but hes crazy too:biggrin: I`v been listening to a lot of Tech N9ne... that`s a rapper... this "new age rap" garbage on the radio can fk off. I been listening to a lot of trash metal and classic rock, cause rap/hiphop is dead... sounding more and more like techno everyday... mixed with wack rappers that don`t even try(soulja boy)... lil wayne tries and fails... but people buy into his shyt for some reason... gillie da kid writes all his lyrics... witch is sad cause its not even good:biggrin:

Yea His last best works were Caltroit... the BEST ALBUM EVERRRRRRRR, J Dilla, Bishop Lamont, Black Milk, and other kats from around your area. Rap died in 1997 and Hip Hop Died in 2002 IMO. Teck Nina creeps me out because he reminds me of Brotha Lynch Hung who is a CRAZY MotherF***r (Eating Babies and ripguts and going on) but That Box and Leave me Alone were my favorites.

Damn I Hijacked my own thread... And how do I feel.....?:confused:

Yea His last best works were Caltroit... the BEST ALBUM EVERRRRRRRR, J Dilla, Bishop Lamont, Black Milk, and other kats from around your area. Rap died in 1997 and Hip Hop Died in 2002 IMO.

Yup... and Dayton Family, Top Authority, MC Breed, Royce Da 59, Eminem(old school Em, not sober Em)... I miss the 90`s:(

[/QUOTE]Damn I Hijacked my own thread... And how do I feel.....?:confused[/QUOTE]

lmao and I help as usual:biggrin:

man you fu**in feel me:eek:....... Bank of As*es kan kiss me arse.... anyday... So can US Bank which is what I have now, they told me to finance a 350 dollar car:eek: jacka**es:mad: The best thing to do is to keep a maximum of 100 in either savings or checkings, and put the rest under your mattress... that being said, I gotta move my ducats:biggrin::biggrin:

this is not a bad thing.

this is actually an awesome oppertunity.

you could build credit by finacing a 350 dollar car. sounds super smart to me.

A.j.

this is not a bad thing.

this is actually an awesome oppertunity.

you could build credit by finacing a 350 dollar car. sounds super smart to me.

A.j.

Never thought of that..... got caught up in the moment:redface:

Good Mornin Yall, took the day off of school.:biggrin:

Never thought of that..... got caught up in the moment:redface:

Good Mornin Yall, took the day off of school.:biggrin:

absolutly, credit is sooo easy to build... but you have to pay your bills... and it has to almost always be 3 days prior to due date.

5 dollars over what you actually due every payment.... is a good thing too.

trust me kiddo, having good credit can let you do anything you want.

just prove to the bank they can trust you to pay them back!

A.j.

absolutly, credit is sooo easy to build... but you have to pay your bills... and it has to almost always be 3 days prior to due date.

5 dollars over what you actually due every payment.... is a good thing too.

trust me kiddo, having good credit can let you do anything you want.

just prove to the bank they can trust you to pay them back!

A.j.

I hate banks, but Ill give it a try, I dont have alot of bills because I still live at home:redface: but I do have to pay rent at certain places, cell phone, ect.

I hate banks, but Ill give it a try, I dont have alot of bills because I still live at home:redface: but I do have to pay rent at certain places, cell phone, ect.

well think about it.

just something you can do to get out of the house earlier.

A.j.

depends on what its got. if its got the whole turbo and EVERYTHING attached to it...no, thats a good price.....if its JUST the engine..well; Pull and Save Auto Parts. lists complete engines for $140 flat rate, you pull, it is in Spokane though, a good 4 or 5 hours drive....but honestly, if they ahve anything resembling RWD 4.1 or 3.8s that arent already taken, great deals there. but if its just the long block, missing the intake and stuff, and still have good quality parts, IE a relatively fresh rebuild compared to the usually tired old 3.8s in the yards; then $400 is OK....

depends on what its got. if its got the whole turbo and EVERYTHING attached to it...no, thats a good price.....if its JUST the engine..well; Pull and Save Auto Parts. lists complete engines for $140 flat rate, you pull, it is in Spokane though, a good 4 or 5 hours drive....but honestly, if they ahve anything resembling RWD 4.1 or 3.8s that arent already taken, great deals there. but if its just the long block, missing the intake and stuff, and still have good quality parts, IE a relatively fresh rebuild compared to the usually tired old 3.8s in the yards; then $400 is OK....

im still going to keep looking for a 4.1, but if its a running long block then im all over it. btw it was an N/A block i belive.

NA blocks aren't bad to start with. They haven't had the stress of a turbo or some dumb kid trying to make it "fast and furious". The block casting is the key here. If it's a 109 casting it's still over priced and I just bought a totally complete HA SFI engine for $500.

NA blocks aren't bad to start with. They haven't had the stress of a turbo or some dumb kid trying to make it "fast and furious". The block casting is the key here. If it's a 109 casting it's still over priced and I just bought a totally complete HA SFI engine for $500.

okay im still wanting a 4.1 im looking at a few cadillacs that might have a 4.1.