Build Time

What about this, bear with me guys, is there a way that the turbo can mount directly onto the intake? ive seen it done on some of our cars.??\

im tempted to take it and just cut sh*t off. My car should have whatever is damaged.

Try to keep everything intact kid. You may be able to scrounge some of the parts later if you need them. Sensor plugs don't grow on trees after all.:biggrin:

What about this, bear with me guys, is there a way that the turbo can mount directly onto the intake? ive seen it done on some of our cars.??\

you can do like what i did put your intake, turbo, headers on a regular 3.8 v6 motor. you can keep the draw thru motor just swap the parts over. if you really dont know how to pull the motor you can do it the hard way the way i had to pull a boat motor. pull every thing off the engine so that the only thing thats left is the block crank and rods and pistons (short block) then pull the motor out by hand with some buddies that is of course when you unbolt the trans and converter.

you can do like what i did put your intake, turbo, headers on a regular 3.8 v6 motor. you can keep the draw thru motor just swap the parts over. if you really dont know how to pull the motor you can do it the hard way the way i had to pull a boat motor. pull every thing off the engine so that the only thing thats left is the block crank and rods and pistons (short block) then pull the motor out by hand with some buddies that is of course when you unbolt the trans and converter.

that the plan on my end...

Okey... heres the plan. I found a reputable rebuild shop in Lakewood not far from my house. Ive got about 1600 for a rebuild. I was wondering if it is possible to bore a 3.8 block to 4.1. I'm gonna make a few calls today for pricing and furnishing my own part to have them put on during the rebuild ie cam/heads/etc. Charlie ill give you my heads, Aj, ill get into touch with you about some pistons, and Ill get here on the board about some decent GN cam recommendations. I'm thinking 204/214 duration from delta cam in hilltop. I'm probably gonna rebuild the motor stock until I can afford to get some more parts put on the engine....

Whats your rebuttal... :confused: Im ALL ears

Okey... heres the plan. I found a reputable rebuild shop in Lakewood not far from my house. Ive got about 1600 for a rebuild. I was wondering if it is possible to bore a 3.8 block to 4.1. I'm gonna make a few calls today for pricing and furnishing my own part to have them put on during the rebuild ie cam/heads/etc. Charlie ill give you my heads, Aj, ill get into touch with you about some pistons, and Ill get here on the board about some decent GN cam recommendations. I'm thinking 204/214 duration from delta cam in hilltop. I'm probably gonna rebuild the motor stock until I can afford to get some more parts put on the engine....

Whats your rebuttal... :confused: Im ALL ears

OK.

No can bore 3.8 to 4.1. walls too thin.

the cam you choose is OK, but its a more a turbo grind with that heavy exhaust lobe. your NA, so chase a cam with bigger intake lobe. think breathing through the longer and crappyier intake ports. this is a NA motor no need to clutter the board with cam nonsense they wont know anyway.

A.j.

I'll do the heads for you but you have to remember that it really isn't cheap to port them. Shipping both ways and then my charge to do them will eat quite a bit out of that budget. Do some reading on the internet about porting and you should be able to do them yourself.

I'll do the heads for you but you have to remember that it really isn't cheap to port them. Shipping both ways and then my charge to do them will eat quite a bit out of that budget. Do some reading on the internet about porting and you should be able to do them yourself.

Thats cool... at the moment cost is not an issue as I must break in my Viza card:biggrin::biggrin: Ill see about finding some porting liturature and get back to you...

careful with credit kiddo...

one wrong mistake can haunt you forever.

A.j.

Yes, its easy to fk up... I over drew $20 at Bank of Aholes and they hit me with two $25 overdraft fees in one day:eek::mad: Now I owe the fkers $166+ just cause I went $20 over!

p.s. Bank of Aholes can blow me on a hot & dry day... I haven`t paid them in a year and a half:p

Yes, its easy to fk up... I over drew $20 at Bank of Aholes and they hit me with two $25 overdraft fees in one day:eek::mad: Now I owe the fkers $166+ just cause I went $20 over!

p.s. Bank of Aholes can blow me on a hot & dry day... I haven`t paid them in a year and a half:p

man you fu**in feel me:eek:....... Bank of As*es kan kiss me arse.... anyday... So can US Bank which is what I have now, they told me to finance a 350 dollar car:eek: jacka**es:mad: The best thing to do is to keep a maximum of 100 in either savings or checkings, and put the rest under your mattress... that being said, I gotta move my ducats:biggrin::biggrin:

Not good guys. You need to lean it up some or you won't have access to any banking companies. One of my coworkers did just what Jase did and since the company does direct deposit or put it on a card he's stuck onthe card and the fees are really stupid to say the least.

man you fu**in feel me:eek:....... Bank of As*es kan kiss me arse.... anyday... So can US Bank which is what I have now, they told me to finance a 350 dollar car:eek: jacka**es:mad: The best thing to do is to keep a maximum of 100 in either savings or checkings, and put the rest under your mattress... that being said, I gotta move my ducats:biggrin::biggrin:

lmao:D I wish I could get paid in cash... I would stash that shyt in my little lock box under my bed and just keep my shotty next to me when I sleep:eek::biggrin:

Not good guys. You need to lean it up some or you won't have access to any banking companies. One of my coworkers did just what Jase did and since the company does direct deposit or put it on a card he's stuck onthe card and the fees are really stupid to say the least.

Yup... that card is BS. I`m going to pay the bill off soon tho... they will drop the bill to $133, but they are still screwing me:mad: