Buick vs Ford at ATCO

can the opal come?

At last years Buick vs. Mutang, There were all kinds of cars running, So do us all proud and bring the Opal!!! I'll see you all up there.
Ray

Jack Thanks...

Thanks for the offer and i would but i'm taking my wife and kids down too!! We just got some plane tickets yesterday. We will be staying with my parents, they live in Englewood,FL about 40 min. south of the race track. I'll be sure and stop by and talk to you at the track!!:D Frank

I think I'll try and make this one. Looks like we might have a pretty good turnout.

-Banning.

I'm going.. Artie(1FastV6) and Doug(Yellow T) will be driving down together. I hope we have more Buick owners racing than spectating this year. We were out numbered 5 to 1 last year.

Maybe we could all meet some where and all come in together. My wife will be behind me in her Durango with my slicks and tools. Last year there were so many more rustangs, lets change that this year!!!!! Let's figure out a staging area, and all come in together as MAGNA!
Ray

I'll be coming up from the South across the Delaware Memorial Bridge. Anyone from this area could meet up with us around there.

-Banning.

Originally posted by 1FASTV6
Lets make this a better turn-out from the last one at Atco.

I second that. I was there last and will be there this year. Wish my S2 was done Oh well will run the 109 block. :rolleyes:

Just called the track...

Buick vs. Mustang
Sunday, 3/23/03

- Gates open at 9am.
- Time trials till 1pm.
- Eliminations start at 1:30pm.

Note: They are running motorcycles and at least one other class, so you might want to get there as early as possible to get your time runs in.

See you all there!
-Banning.

IT'S HERE!!

See You All There!!
I will be there as a spectator ,Tranny slipping:(
Hope 2 meet everyone.

Good Luck Guys

FRANKIEz

Got the car & gear all loaded up last night. I'm headed out now. Time to kick some Mustang a##!!

Woo hoo!!!!

-Banning.