Buick vs Ford at ATCO

isnt this the only 1 they are gonna have this year dont quote on my with that......but yea i think we are going as for racing il try and get my dad to but depends on the setuation at the time with the car

Hopefully the weather will hold out, if so I'll be there with the stocker
even though its now a 2 HOUR drive for me!!

This dam Maple Grove dragway is only 10 minutes from my house yet they have ZERO Buick events!!!!

The Boys & I will definatly be going to this event.
A little pay back......
Should be a good battle of good vs evil....
I'll have my hard hat on.....

Originally posted by JRSGN
A little pay back......

BRING IT ON BROTHER!!!!!!:D

A little pay back......

BRING IT ON BROTHER!!!!!!:D

I'm READY to settle some scores!!!!!!!

A little pay back......

>>> Go Buicks!!!!!!

BRING IT ON BROTHER!!!!!!

I'm READY to settle some scores!!!!!!!

Ya so am I.......
I also take Cash, POMO,Certified check,Paypal & 1000 rolls of pennys...

Hopefully J Testy & myself will be ready to run them. If not I'll be driving OGII:eek: :eek:

Hey Guys: I just read this tread then checked out ATCO's website. They don't have and rules posted for this shootout. Is this a GN party or can anyone play? Does anyone have the rules?

John Schmidt

Hey Guys: I just read this tread then checked out ATCO's website. They don't have and rules posted for this shootout. Is this a GN party or can anyone play? Does anyone have the rules?

John,
not really sure but give em a call. I would love to see your car racing there...

>>> Go Buicks!!!!!!
No>>>>>>> Go K2 Go.
Now thats going to leave a mark......

the last one i went to (fall of 01), it was mostly GN vs mustang, but i think rules stipulate any buick and any ford. i may be there, but if i am, its on radials at 14psi of boost, no need to push the car for bracket racing.

we plan on racing, should have a few cars there. John, Come on down, we could definitely use your help. The mustangs always show up with the faster cars, no doubt, you'll give em something to think about. Also, Atco is a pretty fast track, not to mention, usually hooks pretty good. Last time there, I hooked so hard, I scared myself, just about dragged the back bumper!! If you are suffering from cabin fever, like me, take a blast down to Florida at the end of the month, I'm going to Bradenton for a new Buick meet, it looks to be a pretty good event.

Bradenton,FL

Jack--I'm trying to get some plane tickets now to make it to that event. Anyone know of any really good deals from Baltimore,MD to Tampa,Fl?? Want to fly in Sat March 1st and come home the 9th. Hope to see you there!!!:cool: Frank

Jack,
Are you bringin' the Pumpkin???:D I hope to have a few upgraded mods by then, so I can keep up with some of you guy's!
Ray

Hey John Schmidt (opeltwinturbo) did you find out what was the problem with your car when you was at Noble,OK. Buick vs. Ford race?

Also guys if you have not seen this opel run it is worth the trip to go see this car go down the track!!!!!!!!

Frank,

I'll be driving down 95, plan on leaving wed nite, providing I have the car together and Yes, I plan on bringing the Pumpkin. Got the car back from the body shop last week, a big thanks to Paul, the best damn bodyman\painter I know! Now if I can only get the motor together... If you want a ride down and back, I plan on coming home sometime the following weekend. Looks like I'm drivin it alone, could use some company.

John,

I plan to bring my bike as well, not sure how much or when I'll make Daytona, but may try to hit it on the way home. Gonna take it as it comes, still not sure if I can have the car back together in time, gonna try like hell. If not, I load up the bike in the back of the truck and head out.

Originally posted by opeltwinturbo

John Schmidt

Atco's website list the event as Buick vs Ford and Mustangs. I would think your Opel would be permitted. I hope it is and you can make the trip.