Buick versus Ford Event in Noble. Date of October 11, 2014, confirmed yesterday by the track.

So does anyone know how many wins Buick has had in the past 18 years? I was thinking it was like 6 or 7.

So does anyone know how many wins Buick has had in the past 18 years? I was thinking it was like 6 or 7.

You can go to the okBuicks.com website and look at the archive section. It lists 15 of the 17 races that the Buick Club put on during that period.

You can go to the okBuicks.com website and look at the archive section. It lists 15 of the 17 races that the Buick Club put on during that period.
Looking forward to Nobel again this year and another shot at the Ford's. I talked Jack Cotton into again making the trip from Ma. to Ok for this event. It is not hard to do as he likes to hang with a lot of great Buick guys. I do not have a number yet but we will have several cars from Arkansas. Hope to see a huge crowd in Noble.

Phil, for now I have a few...

Tony Rossi 87 GN
Danny Oviedo 87 T
Mike Faulkner Pontiac G8 (need to confirm for sure)
Roy Trujillo 87 TR
Carlos Trujillo 89 TTA
Michael McCrady 87 GN (If car is ready in time)
Philip Madden 87 TR

Last edited:
Phil, I spoke with Jerry Chambers 2 days ago and he said that he is bringing the "whatever dog" and his yellow car this year, so there are 2 more that should be on the list. Early prediction models are showing a close race, but still a 98% chance of Buick driving old men falling asleep at the line, and oversleeping the pro-tree.

Last edited:
And there is a chance we'll have to stop for a diaper change for the Fords half way through the event. ie more time before the elims start. But don't wait to long or you'll break your curfew and Mommy will not be happy bout that! Damn kids...

It's spanking time!

spanking2.jpg

Ohhh boy. The Buick / Olds boys from Andrade Racing just posted on the Ford vs Buick facebook page that they are showing for team Buick. There are a few more losses for team Ford...

• Oh boy!! Looks like the Buick team is starting to get comfortable. Thought I would share a Facebook post.

• (Team Buick Driver) -Really!!!! Ford gunna get their butts wooped.
    9 mins · Like

• Blake Murdock
    -Those have been the rules for the last several years. Buick, Pontiac, Olds, Cadillac, GMC trucks... I hope Buick wins. I want Mr. Dick Walker to witness a Buick win before he gets too old to drive. LOL!!

I am curious about something, is there a designated pit area for say the Fords and Buicks? I was surrounded by Fords last year, i'm not complaining i had a great time and met some really good guys but is there a certain area for each team to pit?

I am curious about something, is there a designated pit area for say the Fords and Buicks? I was surrounded by Fords last year, i'm not complaining i had a great time and met some really good guys but is there a certain area for each team to pit?
There are not designated areas. I don't know how we would pull that off. Too many people have been coming for a long time and have already sorta "claimed" their spots... We do try to accommodate the out of town people with large buses and large trailers. My best advice is to get there EARLY, or just get your spot Friday night.

I was just curious.....I got there Friday for the TNT and just left my car there over night...i didnt want to haul it back and forth to the motel

Quikstop your welcome to come and hang with us, we'll even feed ya. You wont be able to miss the large Lone Star Performance Buick club banner! We'll be dropping some cars and trailers on Friday night as well.

If you can't find us just look for a black Buick Rainier hauling a 87 GN on a Budget rental trailer.

Quikstop your welcome to come and hang with us, we'll even feed ya. You wont be able to miss the large Lone Star Performance Buick club banner! We'll be dropping some cars and trailers on Friday night as well.

If you can't find us just look for a black Buick Rainier hauling a 87 GN on a Budget rental trailer.
Sounds great...I'll even wear my "Big Bad Buick " shirt I got from you at the Texas Nationals....you might regret the part about feeding me, I can eat some grub