buick turbo mechanic

hcox10

hi
does anybody know somebody around the oak lawn areawho works on turbo buicks.
thanks harold

mechanic

HI
i do not need any thing right now i wanted to know if anythink happens i can go to somebody who knowsgrand n

ationals & t types
thanks harold

I know grand nationals.

Steve:D

What's a Grand National? is that a knock off Monty SS?

What's up steve?

We have people like Steve and others here to step up and help you out.Most of us work on our own cars and this is the best place to get help.

Prasad

What's a Grand National? is that a knock off Monty SS?

What's up steve?

Prasad

Is there anyone on here that own more Turbo Buick's then you do Prasad? Dont let him fool you, Prasad know his TR's. But if you ever need anything I'm sure there are several people in your area that will be more then willing to help out.

mechanic

hi
finally found good grand national mechanic.
his name is tommy he has grand nationals
he knows what he is doing and has the tools
to fix them.
a-alert auto service
3632 fullerton [rear]
chicago,il. 60647
773-384-9000

do you guys have a good tuner to use or does everyone do their own tuning?

i am looking for someone to install a fast xfi and do some tuning.thanks.

hi
finally found good grand national mechanic.
his name is tommy he has grand nationals
he knows what he is doing and has the tools
to fix them.
a-alert auto service
3632 fullerton [rear]
chicago,il. 60647
773-384-9000

Wait you said a good mechanic, JK Tommy is a good guy, he knows his Buicks. He has been playing around with them since the mis 80's.

Prasad

do you guys have a good tuner to use or does everyone do their own tuning?

i am looking for someone to install a fast xfi and do some tuning.thanks.
Let me know when you are ready, I know few guys that can do it. One of them most of us knows pretty well, I just don't want to mention his name yet. I am not sure what his plans are now but I will ask him if he is interested in doing the job.

HTH
Prasad

Let me know when you are ready, I know few guys that can do it. One of them most of us knows pretty well, I just don't want to mention his name yet. I am not sure what his plans are now but I will ask him if he is interested in doing the job.

HTH
Prasad

I'm sure the Doctor would help him out as long as someone else asks. lol ;)

I'm sure the Doctor would help him out as long as someone else asks. lol ;)

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa, you are a funny man Rick, you are right though, you will never see me getting involved in that direction again. Mainly, I was referring to a guy that has installed well over 100+ after market fuel management systems and has over 20+ years of Turbo Buick experience.

Prasad