Buick racing event in Phoenix!

11.xx something,
so whats the dream number this year?
I'll bring em,
anything else? spare motor, bigger turbo, ( I got a BB 80mm)
95lb inj? aeromotive pump. fiber glass bumpers. etc.etc. etc. LOL LOL

you set yourself up, ill take a fully built brf to replace the failing stocker i got, ill meet you in the pits so we can put it in on saturday, my flight lands around 1130 in the morning!:biggrin: :biggrin:

what?

you set yourself up, ill take a fully built brf to replace the failing stocker i got, ill meet you in the pits so we can put it in on saturday, my flight lands around 1130 in the morning!:biggrin: :biggrin:

you got your car in your suit case??? LOL:eek:

I have a soft spot for the handicapped ( brent) so I try to help when I can.
not to mention he served our country and for that I am grateful!

see ya in PHX!

see ya in PHX!

its cool, just joshin ya anyway. i tried to fit it in my suitcase but the price to check that bag was outrageous!. i have to leave my car at the phoenix airport while i fly to pennslyvania the weekend before the event. when i land imma jump in the car and go straight to the track (if its not stolen while im gone:eek: )

buickbert

11.xx something,
so whats the dream number this year?
I'll bring em,
anything else? spare motor, bigger turbo, ( I got a BB 80mm)
95lb inj? aeromotive pump. fiber glass bumpers. etc.etc. etc. LOL LOL

last year it went 11.86 this year im hoping 11.50's

see ya in PHX!

Thanks lee, im privilaged to know you. im glad you got the Fiberglass hood. i know it went to the right person.

Friday is parking [and candy] day!

The hours for parking on Friday No. 28 are confirmed between noon and 5 PM.:smile:

Our usual "watch dogs" Brent and family will be there for both nights to guard our valuable Buicks. :cool:

Since no food is available at the track on Friday, we will have to make do with our jolly candyman to tide us over!:biggrin:

If there is enough interest, maybe we could meet for dinner in the area Friday night?

We do not have the glitter and entertainment of Vegas, but our track venue and racing is MUCH better.;)

Just a note, the track has a new manager this year and, like me, he has been involved in racing for MANY years and knows and likes Buicks - especially turboed ones.

See you all soon!

nick great news. i will be there first thing to get my usual spot. I will also be more then happy to watch the buicks. if you like before you guys leave the track put them over in my area so i can keep a better look out.

is "jolly" a polite way of saying fat?

cause I'm gonna buy diet candy! :tongue:
I 'd say dinner is a good idea!!!!! where and when?

see ya there

New addition to the schedule!

Brent, you guys will have company on Friday night!

A late addition to the race schedule is Friday night racing. Check the schedule on the Speedworld drag strip web site and you will see Lights Out Underground Racing which means the local street racers and their buddies will be there.:eek:

I will have lots of "caution tape" so we can try and keep these clowns away from our cars and stuff.:rolleyes:

Lets not get carried away Lee.:confused:

The words "diet" and "candy" should NOT even be used in the same sentence, I KNOW you were just kidding.:)

Brent, you guys will have company on Friday night!

A late addition to the race schedule is Friday night racing. Check the schedule on the Speedworld drag strip web site and you will see Lights Out Underground Racing which means the local street racers and their buddies will be there.:eek:

Great. :rolleyes: Guys i will have and area where you can bring your cars to my spot so i can secure them and keep and eye on them all night.

Also if you need more caution tape let me know. im not sure if i can get the caution tape but i could probley round out some police line do not cross :eek:

Great. :rolleyes: .......Also if you need more caution tape let me know. im not sure if i can get the caution tape but i could probley round out some police line do not cross :eek:

That would even be better, that is if they can read?:confused:

Great. :rolleyes: Guys i will have and area where you can bring your cars to my spot so i can secure them and keep and eye on them all night.

Also if you need more caution tape let me know. im not sure if i can get the caution tape but i could probley round out some police line do not cross :eek:

dont forget to save me a spot brent, ill be there saturday afternoon:D
its freakin cold here, cant wait to get back to the desert.

buickbert

bert, i got your spot. i also got the tape. lets hope the predicted weather passes and we dont get wet.